+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine toh alertpay use kiya hain har waqt. But my point of view liberty reserve is the best payment processor we have to deposit and withdraw from trading account. But one of the big problem with them is that HACKING of account. You have to keep watch on your money in LR account daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    I always use the online payment tool uses liberty reserve during these many online businesses using LR account including many traders who rely on liberty reserve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say, if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do and i am rather comfortable with Liberty resrve and some time perfect money. and i am use the LR for transfer money. so many thanks for the nice share.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am student and i come in forex market to earning money for my next higher study. its like a part time job for me and its most important advantage that its 24 hours market. i am not 24 hours trading trader i just give it 3-4 hours daily. forex is the good way for earning money part time or full time but due to my study i am unable to give a lot of time to forex. still i am at the learning stage and trading with demo account.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that paypal is the best system for withdrawing money.But in our country, paypal is not present.So i use Money Booker account.It is very easy to deposit and withdraw money by MB account.I can also transfer my money from bank to Money Booker or Money booker to bank.It is really tough for Liberty reserve account.So i use Money Booker to deposit money.Most people in our country use it to deposit and withdraw money.

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    dear friend mujhy ziyada liberty use karnay ka maza ata hai aur main is main bahut asani k sath is say paisa withdraw kar laita hoon yeh bahut best hai mere liye

Senior Member ahmad1 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    wese to payments nikalwane k bohat sarey tareeqe hain jinn me se kuch apne bhi opar btaey hain me in sub me se apni transaction k liye liberty reserve ka intekhab kia hai aur main isi se kam leta hun !

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can use any of the available payment processors. If we like to make direct cash payment process then we must able to take PayPal of any credit card. But if we with to make some non cash but secure payment processor then we may use LR.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to abhi tak libertyreserve, moneybokers, alertpay, and okpay ko use kar chuka hun. then ok pay to abhi bahut kam brokers use karte ahin. moneybrokers, libertyreserve, alertpay maximum broker use kar rahe ahin. to main in tino ko prefer karte hain. lekin sabsejyada to liberty reserve ko hi prefer karta hun.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?
    Soon i am going to withdraw my profits from my account, and i am also little confused about the method i should use for withdrawal, so is there any one, that please suggest me, that what should i use..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)