के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1296

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj is on a distinguished road shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2218.43 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho Credit card ke bare mein mere ko maloom nahi hia lekin ye kahunga iske alawa hum aur bhi aise withdraw method ka istemaal kar sakte hai jisse fayda ho sakta hai hum log trading se earning karke easily withdraw bank tak le sakte hai.
    iski jankari to mujhko bhi nahi pata hai yaha par mere ko sidha hi pata hai aur mai yaha par dhayan laga kar kaam karta hu mai yaha par jyada se jyada sikhne ki koshish karta hu mere ko yaha par kaam karna bohot hi acha lagta hai

2. Device
    Member ubifx will become famous soon enough ubifx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.87 USD
    Thanks
    wesy to hum forex trading forum my deposit karne k lye bhot sary way ko use karta y ahn bhot se trader forex trading i direct deposit bhe kar skhtay han pher ja kar wo ek ache trading kar skhtahai lekin deposit humen karne ka ek ho benefits jata hai k humara account parmanent ho jata hai my jis hum Well instaforex provides facilities for deposit / withdrawal through many electronic payment processors. I have a plan to use moneybooker as my first priority. I am not a fan of Liberty Reserve and it will be my last choice. [Reply]
    asani se trade kar skhtay han

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 Times in 2,522 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shribalajimaharaj View Post
    iski jankari to mujhko bhi nahi pata hai yaha par mere ko sidha hi pata hai aur mai yaha par dhayan laga kar kaam karta hu mai yaha par jyada se jyada sikhne ki koshish karta hu mere ko yaha par kaam karna bohot hi acha lagta hai
    Bhai dekho agar jo trading mein kaam karna hai to achi jaankari lekar ke hi chalna padta hai, jiske pass mein achi jaankari ho jaati hai wohi trading achi kar sakta hai, isliye humko bhai yaha par sikhne ke liye jayda aana chaiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Member Zeeshan420 is on a distinguished road Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11.74 USD
    Thanks
    me to direct credit card se payment karta hon apne forex account me...kafir brokers credit card ke through payment accept karte hai aur ye 1 bahut easy aur quick way hai money deposit ka

Member happy forex is on a distinguished road happy forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    34.50 USD
    Thanks
    I use a Skrill account in my trading account at Forex, and the skill provides the best service and we can get good support from the help desk skill, and we can withdraw money to our bank account if we verify our account with the skill. and I think it's easy then other e currency sometimes I use money bookers also they have the lowest payload of sand I would advise not to use credit cards for now because transferring money abroad for forex seems illegal

Junior Member duta is on a distinguished road duta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.88 USD
    Thanks
    I use skill because the skill is the best payment price. I found the best e currency pair. I use a regular basis. I see that most forex traders use skrill and use money withdrawals and deposit markers. So you choose the skrill for the price of the currency and, think yes it is true that i use payment e is payco, why i use payco because epayment beside easy also safe in my opinion and the process is fast this is the reason for me to choose epayment i also never used backup freedom epayment and has now been shut down due to its money laundering system.

Member duua will become famous soon enough duua's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51.67 USD
    Thanks
    In forex trading, electronic business payment processors are important elements that we can do invest here money and also take advantage of trading accounts. For me, trusted payment processor is a skill (Moneybokers), I can deposit and withdraw my money with this system with confidence. and I like skrill because the skrill system is very proportional. Most brokers support the skrill system. Sothat I'm a liketje skrill. But you know that everyone uses a fiffetent currency system. No problem. You csn use the bank system.

Member sisir4 is on a distinguished road sisir4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.93 USD
    Thanks
    well, yes my dear, generally I also assume that you can use paypal to take advantage of forex account but using paypal, you face some major problem from account limit, my choice now is to use neteller to withdraw or deposit your money forex account. and I use freedom save Also the safest mode about transactions to India should be forex. And I may be urged not to use credit cards for minutes of direct results of transferring cash from organizations in the country to forex seems to be certain forbidden in India.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.41 USD
    Thanks
    main tu aj kal forex trading to main payco he use kr raha hon es se phele main forex Into Traidng The main skrill using tha krta or webmony using krta tha laken aj kal payco main he use krta hon yeh best payment method hi or MJE yeh bht ZIDA Method of payment, such as payment method, or method of payment, and Janab Yahan To Bohat Sary Electronic System Majid Hein Jin K Through Ap Pesa Invest Kar Sakte Hein Bt Mery Ilam Or Information K Mutabik Skrill Money It Jo Kafi Acha Or Ba Itmaad System He Main To Apny Trading Period Main Usi Ka Istmall Kar Raha Hon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

lal765 (07-23-2018)

12. Contests
    Junior Member kazna is on a distinguished road kazna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30.58 USD
    Thanks
    depending on your trading broker, you will choose the deposit method, I think the method of papal and broker money is the best, you will deposit and withdraw with easy and lower commission percentage. You will use this. and There are many Electronic Money procedures in this business that are in use. I use a skill for payment and withdrawal. This is a great way to pay online and I have no problems in this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 LastLast