+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 150 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to use Alertpay because it had an choice of receiving cash on a credit/debit cards but as they have impaired this function so now i use freedom source and pay pal is not available in PAKISTAN so only choice to get cash is via a cable exchange.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alibaba is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use reserve related to freedom, but also that they make the least cost ... This is a simple electronic currency and then various other foreign ... real I account instaforex and withdrawal that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine toh alertpay use kiya hain har waqt. But my point of view liberty reserve is the best payment processor we have to deposit and withdraw from trading account. But one of the big problem with them is that HACKING of account. You have to keep watch on your money in LR account daily.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    me if we use Liberty then we will be able find many ways to take advantage of in this way so that we can get the ease of this transaction,
    of course at a very light or small, because if we had to pay for expensive then we would be reluctant to use

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i used liberty reserve and its the safest mode of transaction for indians to do forex. and i would advise not to use credit cards for the moment because transfering money out of the country for forex seems illegal in india
    I do not have an account for withdrawals for payment by another site the only way for me to use libertyreserve because using liberty reserve account I get the faster service delivery costs or withdrawal cheap enough until now I still use liberty reserve account for buying and selling motorola

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mostly using independence book to matter money in my Forex record and also for withdrawing it .i judge its painless then additional e currencies sometimes i victimized money bonkers also they bed worst charges

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I often selecting money-bookers for me to invest money in my real instaforex account and for withdrawing that. I feel thiss simple and then various other e foreign currencies occasionally I use money regarding liberty-reserve but also that they make lowest fees.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had been using Liberty reserve for a long time but now i am using OK PAY for depositing and withdrawing my account. It is new payment system and it have very good features. It can be funded by CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw by CONTACT system that is very cheaper than any other withdrawal method.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    I mostly using liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other e currencies sometimes i used money bookers also they have lowest charges
    i have a similar opinion with you, and i prefer to use libertyreserve, this is simple and easy to join, no need credit card to verify our account, and also libertyreserve has high level security and feel comfortable with liverty guard too,
    liberty reserve is the most popular e payment system and almost online business use it, and it make me easy to do transaction with online

Junior Member ma_jubaer is an unknown quantity at this point ma_jubaer's Avatar
    Thanks
    me to direct credit card se payment karta hon apne forex account me...kafir brokers credit card ke through payment accept karte hai aur ye 1 bahut easy aur quick way hai money deposit ka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 150 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)