+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but don't worry about Instaforex Paypall accepting it as payment, and I only use payco as a payment processor to take advantage of my account installation, because in my country there are lots of excanger, so it's easy to take money from the payco account to a local bank, and maybe to the next period I will use Forex Insta debt cards, many say that it is easier to withdraw or save and I have used payco reserves for a long time, but now I use OK PAY to deposit and withdraw my account. This is a new payment system and has very good features. It can be funded by the CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw with the CONTACT system which is very cheaper than other withdrawal methods.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have use mostly used liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other currencies.

i dont know about other members thats my think..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    I have mostly used liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other currencies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right that alertpay is an excellent payment processor for depositing money into a forex account. But it has many weaknesses such as chargebacks, not easily withdrawn in India. So it's better to use payco that we can exchange in India and Instaforex provides facilities to deposit / withdraw through many electronic payment processors. I have a plan to use Moneybooker as my first priority. I am not a paypal fan and that would be my last choice.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khilmi View Post
    At first I thought of using paypal but I heard from many users saying that they had problems / limitations with their account for some time without their mistakes, so I adopted a payco reserve and was fine with it. and if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address it will be better because if our account is hacked then nothing is done and I am rather comfortable with saving Payco and some time perfecting money.

forex ke business me abb paypal ka use nahi raha hai forex trandactions ke liye esme aap webmoney ko choose kar sakte hai ye kaafi acha processor maana jaata hai aur kaafi old bhi hai jisse aapka trust esme bana rahenga,aap esme eske website par jakar eske charges ke baarein me jaan sakte hai aur fir aap esko use kar sakte hai.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I thought of using paypal but I heard from many users saying that they had problems / limitations with their account for some time without their mistakes, so I adopted a payco reserve and was fine with it. and if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address it will be better because if our account is hacked then nothing is done and I am rather comfortable with saving Payco and some time perfecting money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may bhi sirf credit card is a deposit of kartha hon paisay forex broker kay laye .... lively peers ye pata kar leta hon kis bro bro can deposit kar raha hon ... wo online payment that is safe accepting kartha hu .... card credit Is the deposit is laya acha hota hi ... withdrawal of deposit fees bhi kam hota hi ... the process of withdrawal is easy hota hi ... so that the electronic payment processing koi use karengy ... the withdrawal is complicated aur time to waste hoga ... and I have used payco reserves for a long time, but now I use OK PAY to deposit and withdraw my account. This is a new payment system and has very good features. It can be funded by the CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw with the CONTACT system which is very cheaper than other withdrawal methods.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everything is ok in the payco backup and that is also my main processor but I think if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address then it will be better because if our account is hacked it has nothing to do, everything here is profit but this is normal I think . and Although I have an account with Paypal and Alertpay but I don't use it to deposit or withdraw to and from my trading account with a forex broker, I am rather comfortable with saving Payco and sometimes perfecting money.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends mn to credit card k zar apni traidng paymyent nkwta hin kafi broker card k zaryw pymat nklwty ye ak asan triq hi aur blkul not time use

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but don't worry about Instaforex Paypall accepting it as payment, and I only use Payco as a payment processor to take advantage of my account installation, because in my country there are lots of excanger, so it's easy to take money from payco accounts to local banks, and maybe for periods next I will use Forex Insta debt cards, many say that it is easier to withdraw or save and I mostly use payco reserves to deposit money in my forex account and also to withdraw it. I think it's easy then other currencies sometimes I use money bookers too they have the lowest costs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)