व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Anytime
    Anytime
    06-02-2011, 12:34 PM

Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 281 Posts
    liberty reserve sabse acha Electronic money system hai. mera sabse phela aur last Electronic money system hai yeh. kam charge hai fast withdraw hai good security sab kuch hai ismai

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (02-17-2018)

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    me to direct credit card se payment karta hon apne forex account me...kafir brokers credit card ke through payment accept karte hai aur ye 1 bahut easy aur quick way hai money deposit ka

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Junior Member saurabh will become famous soon enough saurabh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.60 USD
    Thanks
    I mostly using liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other e currencies sometimes i used money bookers also they have lowest charges

8. The Following User Says Thank You to saurabh For This Useful Post:

Anytime
    Anytime
    06-10-2011, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    me to direct credit card se payment karta hon apne forex account me...kafir brokers credit card ke through payment accept karte hai aur ye 1 bahut easy aur quick way hai money deposit ka
    Credit card ka charge kitna hain? Aur kitna time lagta hai isko forex account me aane to aur withdraw karne me? Maine liberty reserve hi used karta hu kyunki uska fees sirf 1 % hain.

Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    liberty reserve sabse acha Electronic money system hai. mera sabse phela aur last Electronic money system hai yeh. kam charge hai fast withdraw hai good security sab kuch hai ismai
    ha yaar sahi he. main bhi suru se liberty reserve istemal kar raha hoon. iska security sabse accha he. kopi bhi aapka account hack nehi kar sakta. par me forex se na kabhi money withdraw kiya he aur na kabhi deposit kiya he. par most of trader liberty reserve hi use karte he.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    mere khayal se credit card ka koi charge nahi lagta..current day k charges ke hisab se paise kat jate hai credit card se jo ki with in 45 days wapas daalne hote h uske upar interest lagta hai..
    credit card se deposite hone me 1 second lagta hai..yaha aap deposite karo waha aapke account me update ho jayega

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19 is just really nice s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    me liberty reserve Electronic money system use krta hu...i think its most popular, good and easy for everyone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member rajuonline is on a distinguished road rajuonline's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1009.90 USD
    Thanks
    main abhi liberty reserve use kar raha hoon forex me deposit karne ke liye. par abhi tak main sirf thoda money hi liberty reserve se invest kar chuka hoon. ye ek accha electronic system he. par main credit card se bhi deposit karna chata hoon.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

18. Bitcoin
    Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    i used liberty reserve and its the safest mode of transaction for indians to do forex. and i would advise not to use credit cards for the moment because transfering money out of the country for forex seems illegal in india
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (03-19-2018), Sehrish Shahid (02-17-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast