+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using Liberty backup for a long time but now I use OK PAY to deposit and withdraw my account. This is a new payment system and has excellent features. This can be funded by the CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw with the CONTACT system which is much cheaper than other withdrawal methods. Exactly the same method we can take advantage of different transactions to withdraw and also we should end up being better for your position, we have now noticed the exact same functionality and become exactly as we know it now, losing the well-displayed revenue broker . and it offers the exact same position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have no access to the payment process, then you can also use the processor for the same way as to withdraw the deposit. Please read more about money booker, Skrill and Bitcoin. It is possible to transfer money easily into my bank account. We still have a lot of money in the forex market. Jo has bought and sold out I used to say that I have a great amount of money in my field and I have a great fee and that I have transferred so much that I have deposited and I do not have any money back, I have to trust that I have been there for a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many options for deposit and withdrawal from the forex market. Forex trading kar ne k liye ap ko instaforex my live account open kar na hoga. and using a bad trade on profit will result in kar na hoga. Forex trading is one of the best online business for everyone. I use skrill for years and I still use it. Skrill is great for pulling money into my bank account in my country. And instaforex gives 55% bonus if we deposit from skill so I use the skill to make a deposit on instaforex for bonus.Bonus can be very beneficial some tme.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I am a student, I have written a message for you, and you have lost all the money from your bonus, and you have already given me a chance to apply it, I have not invested any money, but I have not been able to buy any money from my account. I am very happy and have fun I have not been able to do any harm because of which I do not know why I do not know why I do not know what kind of greed is that I am going to love him, I am going to make my child a lot of money.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I am really used to using Alertpay for having the option to withdraw money on credit / debit card but since they have disabled this feature then now i use liberty reserve and paypal is not available in PAKISTAN so only option to receive money is through account transfer. actually i use alertpay and mastercard to upload money in my account. I think the safest is alertpay. Paypal is not accepted by most brokers. If you want to deposit money then you can try Okpay and leberty reserve as well. They are all the safest payment processors.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many electronic money system to deposit the money in this trading business we could use the Skril electronic money system , we could use web money deposit system we could use perfect money deposit system and many more money deposit system for this trading business , these all money deposit system are easy to use for money deposit .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-28), Mr. India (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-28)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ma or zayada tar wep pay istmaal krta hun ya duron k makablay ma bohat axha hnn but dusray b bohat achi perform krtay but ilike web pay because is sa boaht jaldi money s=deposit ho jata hai is sa kafi khad tk mahfooz b hai

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have an account in payoneer webmoney payneer and skrill.I live in nepal and the easiest way to draw e-currency is through skrill. So I use a skill to take advantage of online sites. We must use an easy e-account to be withdrawn into our bank account. Play skrill ko prefer karta ho because ki cost become kam ha and dosry tomamn payment method say best ha so play live money transfer hoty han and kabi luangkan k about ni hota ha so dosry jo k main zayda use ni karta hon jab kabi mojy money ki zaorat pary to paypal use karta hon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai me to perfect money use krta hn becoz osme fees had se zyada kam hn vese to 0.3$+5% fees letey hn aam electronic money leti hn lekin perfectmoney 0.5% fees charge krti hn 1 $ pr to mere kayals e ye acha hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-03-18), danish555 (2018-03-19), sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    In the event that there is no exchange from a broker to different merchants, at that point it is conceivable that the installment procedure should be possible by the dealer who has exchanged, and that is the reason the dealer does the activity, and the broker needs to exchange cash. I can not state anything since I can not instruct anything. The forex exchanging moneybookers have the privilege to finish a full term and they would prefer not to purchase a bank. I have not possessed the capacity to change my email account since I can not exchange it to a confirmed record but rather I can not utilize it since I can not utilize it. There is an abnormal state of enthusiasm for the bank

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-19), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), punjabpolice (2018-03-16), sakigbest (2018-03-19), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)