बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1344

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.47 USD
    Thanks
    dear friends mn to credit card k zar apni traidng paymyent nkwta hin kafi broker card k zaryw pymat nklwty ye ak asan triq hi aur blkul not time use

2. Contests
    Member MERDEKA will become famous soon enough MERDEKA will become famous soon enough MERDEKA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127.41 USD
    Thanks
    Everything is ok in the payco backup and that is also my main processor but I think if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address then it will be better because if our account is hacked it has nothing to do, everything here is profit but this is normal I think . and Although I have an account with Paypal and Alertpay but I don't use it to deposit or withdraw to and from my trading account with a forex broker, I am rather comfortable with saving Payco and sometimes perfecting money.

Member senyum will become famous soon enough senyum will become famous soon enough senyum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.99 USD
    Thanks
    may bhi sirf credit card is a deposit of kartha hon paisay forex broker kay laye .... lively peers ye pata kar leta hon kis bro bro can deposit kar raha hon ... wo online payment that is safe accepting kartha hu .... card credit Is the deposit is laya acha hota hi ... withdrawal of deposit fees bhi kam hota hi ... the process of withdrawal is easy hota hi ... so that the electronic payment processing koi use karengy ... the withdrawal is complicated aur time to waste hoga ... and I have used payco reserves for a long time, but now I use OK PAY to deposit and withdraw my account. This is a new payment system and has very good features. It can be funded by the CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw with the CONTACT system which is very cheaper than other withdrawal methods.

Member khilmi will become famous soon enough khilmi will become famous soon enough khilmi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111.68 USD
    Thanks
    At first I thought of using paypal but I heard from many users saying that they had problems / limitations with their account for some time without their mistakes, so I adopted a payco reserve and was fine with it. and if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address it will be better because if our account is hacked then nothing is done and I am rather comfortable with saving Payco and some time perfecting money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.39 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khilmi View Post
    At first I thought of using paypal but I heard from many users saying that they had problems / limitations with their account for some time without their mistakes, so I adopted a payco reserve and was fine with it. and if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address it will be better because if our account is hacked then nothing is done and I am rather comfortable with saving Payco and some time perfecting money.

forex ke business me abb paypal ka use nahi raha hai forex trandactions ke liye esme aap webmoney ko choose kar sakte hai ye kaafi acha processor maana jaata hai aur kaafi old bhi hai jisse aapka trust esme bana rahenga,aap esme eske website par jakar eske charges ke baarein me jaan sakte hai aur fir aap esko use kar sakte hai.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right that alertpay is an excellent payment processor for depositing money into a forex account. But it has many weaknesses such as chargebacks, not easily withdrawn in India. So it's better to use payco that we can exchange in India and Instaforex provides facilities to deposit / withdraw through many electronic payment processors. I have a plan to use Moneybooker as my first priority. I am not a paypal fan and that would be my last choice.

Member Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532 has much to be proud of Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56.66 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,176 Times in 445 Posts
    I have mostly used liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other currencies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    92.63 USD
    Thanks
    we have use mostly used liberty reserve to deposit money in my forex account and also for withdrawing it .i think its easy then other currencies.

i dont know about other members thats my think..

Member panah is on a distinguished road panah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.92 USD
    Thanks
    but don't worry about Instaforex Paypall accepting it as payment, and I only use payco as a payment processor to take advantage of my account installation, because in my country there are lots of excanger, so it's easy to take money from the payco account to a local bank, and maybe to the next period I will use Forex Insta debt cards, many say that it is easier to withdraw or save and I have used payco reserves for a long time, but now I use OK PAY to deposit and withdraw my account. This is a new payment system and has very good features. It can be funded by the CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw with the CONTACT system which is very cheaper than other withdrawal methods.

13. Contests
    Member adirata will become famous soon enough adirata's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.70 USD
    Thanks
    I think the safest are paypal and skrill (moneybookers) but most traders use liberty reserve because they don't need verification. The main reason is the liberty reserve is not regulated. And it's actually very risky to keep large amounts with them. but the reality is they are very honest and loyal to their clients. and good for me the most deposit and withdrawal is from LibertyReserve because the browser has a limit and they take only 1% and several times I also use the mooney booker the change is also low 3%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast