+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I am using alertpay and mastercard to upload money in my account. I think the most secure one is alertpay. Paypal is not accepted by most of the brokers. If you want to deposit cash then you can try okpay and payco too. They all are the most secure payment processors.
    Yes you are right that alertpay is a very good payment processor to deposit money into forex account.
    But there are many weaknesses such as chargebacks, not easy to withdraw in India.
    So it's better to use payco that we can trade in India.
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Most of the emails are from some other people who are looking for the money from your account so you have to be careful about that.

Since the security in this system is very high we have to be sure to keep our data regarding the accounts in a safe place at all the times and avoid any such fraudulent emails
    yeah ths right sme time this thin happened and also you should not share your real bio
    bceause data in that way y can damage your account even they can steal your money
    Remember that there are other types of emails as well that are phishing emails by and
    If you follow that given you lose a lot of money very easily
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2017-10-26), pemburu (2017-10-28)

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma ne ab tak forex market ma money deposit karnay ke liye bohat saray electronice payment system use kiye han lakin sab se zayda skrill and webmoney ka use kiya ha ku ke mjhe ye dono online payment processor bohat zayda pasand han and in se forex market ma bohat asaani ke sath money deposit and withdrawl ho jati ha. is liye ma sirf ye hi do payment processor use kar raha hon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shakeel2017 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-19)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    well mein different use kerta hun according to requirednes lekan liberty reserve mostly ptp sites or forums per use hota ha lekan liberty reseve se withdrawl ki problem bohot ziada hoata ha
    Instaforex provides facilities for deposit / withdraw through many electronic payment processors.
    I have a plan to use moneybooker as my first priority. Liberty Reserve already problematic
    and this is my last choice.
    thank

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member mirza299 is on a distinguished road mirza299's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello ap konsa accunt use karta ha ..acha sawal ha ma cradit card use karta ho forex ma or ya ak bhot hi asan tarika ha forex ma deposite karna ka...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mirza299 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear, as I can see I personally believe I am not select the currency account. I have no information that who is the best system. I am interest with the bank system. Because this is a trusted system. We can send or received the money world wide. I am open the bank account. So that my all the eitkong is smoothly.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex provides facilities for deposit / withdraw through many electronic payment processors.
    I have a plan to use moneybooker as my first priority.
    I am not a fan of payco and this is my last choice.
    becarfull

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, I prefer Paypal, despite the free may, it is more securise and pls efficas, I find that its people of the defferant help but after I believe if it deponde of the person

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aarabane For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-18)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia ab to bohat broker hn jo sab hi deposit ke process lagatey hn jese ke perfectmoney skrill crdit card bank wiring bohat sarey hn aur merekhayalse to skrill aur perfectmoney sab se best hn aurrelieble hn becoz me khud vo use krta hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), billyboy00007 (2017-10-30), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), shakeel2017 (2017-10-18), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to use Alertpay because I had the option to withdraw money on my credit / debit card
    but because they have disabled this feature then now I use liberty reserve and paypal is available
    in india so the only option to receive money is via wire transfer. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 150 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)