+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    liberty reserve sabse acha Electronic money system hai. mera sabse phela aur last Electronic money system hai yeh. kam charge hai fast withdraw hai good security sab kuch hai ismai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still use liberty reserve in each transaction in forex
    both for deposit and to withdraw, because in addition to quick service, too easy
    and this does not violate the law

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं ज्यादातर स्वतंत्रता आरक्षित का उपयोग करने के लिए अपने विदेशी मुद्रा खाते में पैसे जमा और इसे वापस लेने के लिए मैं इसकी आसान तो अन्य ई मुद्राओं को लगता है कि कभी कभी मैं पैसा bookers भी इस्तेमाल किया कि वे सबसे कम आरोप है.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    I used to use Alertpay because it had an option of withdrawing money on a credit/debit card but as they have disabled this feature so now i use liberty reserve and paypal is not available in PAKISTAN so only option to receive money is via a wire transfer.
    to aap Pakistan ke ho? Aap ko Humare desh ke forum me swagat he.
    waise aap Lr use kar sakte he. isliye agar aap hume paypal de aur lr lena chate ho toh kai log milenge. kuki humare desh me paypal allow he aur isse hum direxct bank me aapna money transfer kar sakte he. aur ha credit card debit card ek accha facility he par maine kabhi isko istemal nehi ki.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah liberty reserve is more popular among the traders because of its fast service and also due to its low fees for transaction. And i also use liberty reserv for trading purposes
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaj kal liberty reseravce electronic system abhut popular ho gay hai..
    lekin mere khayal se har bropker ye facility nahai provide karta..mostly brokers credit card se hi payment accept karte hai

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    I used to use Alertpay because it had an option of withdrawing money on a credit/debit card but as they have disabled this feature so now i use liberty reserve and paypal is not available in PAKISTAN so only option to receive money is via a wire transfer.
    i have not yet checked alert pay. is there any option to link our bank account to deposit of withdrew money instantly. how is its service? are the transaction fast thats one area which i want to know as i dont like to wait for the transactions long.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used liberty reserve and its the safest mode of transaction for indians to do forex. and i would advise not to use credit cards for the moment because transfering money out of the country for forex seems illegal in india

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), sakigbest (2018-03-19), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

Junior Member rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline has a spectacular aura about rajuonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhi liberty reserve use kar raha hoon forex me deposit karne ke liye. par abhi tak main sirf thoda money hi liberty reserve se invest kar chuka hoon. ye ek accha electronic system he. par main credit card se bhi deposit karna chata hoon.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajuonline For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Jamshaidii (2021-02-05), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 150 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)