+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo fast or better mujhay money electromic method lagta hai aur jis ko i use karnay ko prefer deta hota hun wo hai skrill pr paypal ki medad says drawing lena mera matlab wesay for hum kafi tareekay says withdrawal le saktay hain lekin meri nazron saya di dono jesa fast or reliable koi b mojod nahi method in ko zhen dekhna chahye. Forex brokers to paas deposit karne to liye main neteller ko use karta hu, pahle main paypal using karta tha magar ab paypal ka dene wale service bahut hi kam broker hi, magar paypal to jaisa hi neteller aur skrill my payment processor online best work karte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a skill account for all my money transactions to and from my trading account, this is a UK based company that turns out to be the best in the industry, free to open and once you verify that you have an online account bank with this account, you can save lots of money in it and it's safe all the time plus you need to have a visa card to be able to do other things like shop with it or withdrawals around the world, how great it really is. The electronic way of transferring something cam money is very slow and sometimes can be very fast eg when trading you can use a credit card to finance your account which most of the time is instantly added but when it comes to the same withdrawal does not happen because this is on average all brokers is one of the slowest ways to get your money, I prefer to use ewallet other than using credit card

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for Insta forex traders there are many interesting options available for traders. And there are many deposit options also available and I think bank deposit and deposit skrill is a very fast and very safe method to save money in forex broker Insta through electronic way jo ajkal sub say zyada use honay wala electronic method hi jur aur paying kiya ja jobs raha hai wo hai skrill aur sath me webmoney jiss paying user kafi tezi say a hain aur cheezon ai huay huay meray youzay k mutabik hume chahye k jo b method money select kare us ko pehlay tasdeek kar len pher he koi dosra kam kare.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, generally my dear I think it's for me. I use alertpay and mastercard to upload money in my account. I think the most secure is alertpay. Paypal is not accepted by most brokers. If you want to deposit cash then you can try okpay. They are all the safest payment processors. I want to deposit by money booker (Skrill) This is a trusted money trangection method they also provide master card You can also use it for deposit and withdrawal money to forex broker. Many forex brokers also offar with money booker (skrill). But you can also use netallar or alartpay for deposit.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother only imagine se ha yaar sahi him. main bhi suru se liberty reserve istemal kar raha hoon. iska safety sabse accha him. coffee bhi aapka account hack nehi kar sakta. my par forex se na kabhi money draw kiya he aur na kabhi deposit kiya he. most of liberty reserve trader hi use karte he aur abhi main liberty reserve using kar raha hoon forex i deposit karne to liye. par abhi do not play sirf thoda money hi liberty reserve se invest kar chuka hoon. You electronics accha ek system him. par playing credit card se bhi deposit karna chata hoon. Many people consider electronic commerce as forex is a bad thing. because in forex trading analysis we know the term well. By analyzing the results of some of these indicators we will be able to determine how the market and price movements will reach everywhere. With that forex is not a legal gambling form. pure but really the things we have from now until that time we can become richer.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best I can say right now is the best skrill because it's fast and efficient and so many people can work hard to rule the right way to work with good trading structures as we can call them to govern working principles that help to work hard to make goodwill and we all can do the right thing in forex trading as we call it in forex. I'm a beginner and this time I have no choice to use a withdrawal. but I think credit cards and freedom of retreat are the best choices and others are skill. this is a good option to attract and deposit. but insta also provides many other opportunities for this and this is best for us. we never risk money and look for the best options for deposits and withdrawals.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Maine paypal, webmoney, liberty reserve aur okpay bahut suna hai, aap isme se kaunsa used karte ho aur kyu?
    mere hisab se tu skrill best option hai or main tu jab se online working kr raha hon main skrill hi use kr raha hon kun ke yeah ek best option hai or best payment method hai kun ke ham log dirt bank se es main withdraw le sakte hain or dirt bank main es se payment deposit kr skate hain es liye main es ko best manta hon or aj kal main tu yeah dirt mobile main payment de raha hai or main es chez se bht he zida happy hon kun ke hame tens nh hote hain or main tu ese ko hi best payment method manta hon skrill hi best hai or great online payment method hai or main happy hon es se

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-10), fxearner (2018-05-03), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-05), hmforex (2018-05-13), incomejobs (2018-05-10), iqrayousaf (2018-05-27), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-04), Nirzana (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-07), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-03)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakeeza View Post
    G mere khayal se credit card ka koi charge nahi lagta forex fourm m..current day k charges ke hisab se paise kat jate hai credit card se jo ki with in 45 days wapas daalne hote h uske upar interest lagta hai..
    credit card se deposite hny me 1 second nahi lagta hai..yaha aap deposite karo waha aapke forex k account me update ho jayega
    forex ke bussiness me agar aap apna credit card use karte hai to esse aapko charges bhi market me dena he padta hai,esme trader ko jetna charge lagega uske liye utna he galat hai,esme trader ko moneybookers jaisa he use karna chahiye.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-05-02)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai maine aaj pahli baar deposit kiya hai aur wo bhi chota sa hi amount deposit kiya hai maine jo deposit kiya hai wo 10$ amount hai, is account par mere ko practice karna hai aur apni traidng ko sudharana hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-05-02), Unregistered (4)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G mere khayal se credit card ka koi charge nahi lagta forex fourm m..current day k charges ke hisab se paise kat jate hai credit card se jo ki with in 45 days wapas daalne hote h uske upar interest lagta hai..
    credit card se deposite hny me 1 second nahi lagta hai..yaha aap deposite karo waha aapke forex k account me update ho jayega

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)