+ Reply to Thread
Page 4182 of 4674 FirstFirst ... 3182 3682 4082 4132 4172 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4192 4232 4282 ... LastLast
Results 41,811 to 41,820 of 46736

Thread: Cad/Chf

Junior Member abdeu is on a distinguished road abdeu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no position is executed. we move onto the pending orders.
    the trend is up, green marbles were on the line o.
    relatively safe to open a position with the lot is rather large.

instan buy order @ 0.8758
    buy limit 1 @ 0.8676
    buy limit 2 @ 0.8635

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member artutal is an unknown quantity at this point artutal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery dost main kuch din sy note ker raha hoon k is pair main kafi up chance lagg rahy hain q k markit jitna dwn move kerti hy us sy zyada up move ker rai hy jo k is baat ki zamanat hy k up trend banta ja raha hy is pair ka ur markit up ho rai hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon thank each member participated by information useful and thank all of you because I love a good collective participation in the benefit and I wish you would explain Video Abaka best and thank you tnx

Banned zakyasad77 will become famous soon enough zakyasad77's Avatar
    Thanks
    seems to have a strong support .8600
    I think it can be bought from thsi value till 0.8650
    If it crosses 0.8650...it can furthur touch 0.8700 SELL at the level 1.9702 stop loss at the level 1.9752 target take profit at the level 1.9629 or at the level 1.9599

Member reda2020 is on a distinguished road reda2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Evaluasion
    only this time I analyze these pairs. hopefully produce a profit. from what I saw, there was divergent.
    trend in tf h4 d1 with opposite, I chose to follow the trend up in tf h4.
    I try to open an instant position and one pending order.

Position For Order:
    instan buy order @ 0.8467
    buy limit 1 @ 0.8425

Money Management (MM):
    Use multilevel lot. ...Lot Position 3 > lot position 2 > lot position 1.
    Stop Loss and Target Propit up to you, but i like to cut loss and cut profits.

you are so good

Banned mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    > HI everyone here happy to be with you .... Thank you very much for the wonderful and distinctive Thread

Continued to shine with us in the Forum

God bless you brother ...

We wait for you a lot through distinctive creations

You of the most beautiful greeting Z
    Ramadan Krrrram
    ......greetings to you all .....
    Each year, you are God Elly nearest In always obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education. ..
    Each year you Taibbb "

Banned hamadahamada is an unknown quantity at this point hamadahamada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon thank each member participated by information useful and thank all of you because I love a good collective participation in the benefit and I wish you would explain Video Abaka best and thank you*********c

Banned The_Kuzaki is an unknown quantity at this point The_Kuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    My prediction finally succeeded, I can get a profit 149
    the price has crossed the line ema62 h4, so the trend could be considered a trend up.
    I plug another pending order.

Member Trading_Jazz is an unknown quantity at this point Trading_Jazz's Avatar
    Thanks

(d) breakout // cluster & bullish shark

Safe trades

Member Trading_Jazz is an unknown quantity at this point Trading_Jazz's Avatar
    Thanks

(d) breakout // cluster & bullish shark

Safe Trades;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4182 of 4674 FirstFirst ... 3182 3682 4082 4132 4172 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4192 4232 4282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)