+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 260 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2593

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop losses ka real mean hota ha risk ko kam kero or profit mein jao maximum right, ager ap st los laga dete hain or then relax ager market bohot jeldi against ja rehe ho to ap before hiting use close ker sekte ho, to no relax and tp, i`ll like to say ap ne 40 pips per tp laga deye lekan market ager 35 pips profit against cheli to, so behter to yehe rehta ha k ap trade per focus kerein or apni eyes ko monitors per finger ko mouse per rekhein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course in the starting as i`m also an new bie is till use sl because market fluctuation is totally random and i`m using Eur/USd so highly liquid pair it`s is so i`m always think that to don`t get chnance to trend hit my sl,i always keen busy myself in analysis to get maximum profit and also i don`t want to take an rest while my position still opened

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relaxing when my position is open is not easy because I normally use large lot sizes without tp. I will only relax when my position is open if I use a small lot size with a tp and a stop loss.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me maximum time mera position open karne kabad chala jata hu. ma market watching nehi karta hu. keu ki mujhe risky lagta hai and dimag ma pressure bhi parta hai.isse accha take profit place karle leave karna.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xoazhar1 View Post
    Ap nay theak kaha
    main to sakon say arama karta ho chaye 4 trades b open ho kiyun k main har trade main SL aur Tp use karta ho jub mera Sl ya tp hit hota he to trade kud ba kud close ho jati he ye bhot acha tool he forex trading main is ki waja say mujy koi tention nahi hoti
    bhai mujhe too nind nahi ati hain jab mera trade open rehta hain iske baja hain mera trade abb loss main chal rahi hain jab maine stop loss istemall karti hu tab nuksan jyada hote hain isliye maine stop loss istemall nahi karti hu to samaj nahi ata hain taab kya karu.

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open position is not a problem for those trader who used the take profit and stop loss, because take profit and stop loss is help out the trader to get the profit or to save the capital from big loss.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If someone feels so restless when his trades are opened then he should try to close all his trades before leaving the trading terminal. Forex is a business and we all are here to earn some thing. If any trader is feeling then forex is making his life restless and uncomfortable then he should leave forex because there is no use of that wealth that destroy your health.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Take profit is very important to set as it will avoid the greed also. We are focusing more of stop loss but forget that TP is equally important. When we will open order with these two tools, we can relax and can go out if we don't want to see the charts.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    most of trader close all trade before relax...but for whom who want relax with open position then they should use SL and TP features ..this avoid big loss...

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    right said...if use SL and TP properly than the risk level would be descrease and the risk management should be proper... u can relax though u have opened position..i

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 260 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)