+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 260 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2593

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Senior Member 38753 is an unknown quantity at this point 38753's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kuch aisi e halat meri hoti ha....har waqt upset sa e rehta hn k proft ho ga ya loss.
    aur yahi suchi bat ha.......................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rubelbd is an unknown quantity at this point rubelbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Duty able to command somebody to virtuous strategy and superlative planning followed by the novel trader. You duty take take it easy all through your trade whilst you used break loss and take profit.I cant take it easy whilst my positions are opened.. Even on occasion I opened take previously up for grabs to be asleep and even in sleeping I think in this area trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time when i take trade for the long term then i can wait on that trade for the long time so i will not get panic but when i take trade for the short term then it will make some pani as the forex market volatility moves in any direction.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe nahi lagta hai ka jb hum koi deal open kar laian tu uis ka bad aram kar skata hai hai kiyo market ko watch karna bhot zarori hota hai kiyo k market ka koi idea nahi hota ka kahan chala jaye is liyaya na mumkin hai ka koi deal open karna ka bad hum aram kar skat hai . ya bilkul possible nahi hai.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear, it is true that when I want to start my trade then I think about it only and about its profit. But often I think that what will happen now? I can not take rest during my business. so it is necessary for the trader that you should not think more and more about the trade only. You should think also about the rest which will be taken by you.

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes why not i think that yo need to relax while your trades are in action so that you dont get stressed up i think that when your trades or in action then you have to do something else to get you mind of the trades

Member ghani22 is an unknown quantity at this point ghani22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab meri position open ho tu main aram nai kr skta monitor kay samny rehna mujy acha lgta hai orr comfortable mehsos krta hon iss tara. lkin position open kay sath monitor kay samna bhetna bohut difficult ha lkin main zda tar apny emotion ko control main rakhta hon .

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear we can take rest complete but use TP and SL for your trading and take a complete rest..its good if you close your trades before sleep then you able to sleep well i am also use TP and SL for my trading and if a position open for long time then i am fix it and sleep well

Member waseemahmed is an unknown quantity at this point waseemahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well me smajhta hu k hume kabi b tarding me realx ho kr nai bethna chaiye chahe position khuli ho ya khtam or me smajhta hu k hume humehsa tarding krte waqt serious reh kr sari apni attentions tarding per hi rakhni chaiye yeh hi humare liye theek rahe ga phr...

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As it is quite human or say it is anthropomorphic nature and one can not loosen when they tally a give function and regularize when the stop casualty and track vantage value is there , soothe we get up and inaction the prices or trades after dumpy intervals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 260 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)