बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 227 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227
Results 2,261 to 2,269 of 2269

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Junior Member tu ur is on a distinguished road tu ur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.2 USD
    Thanks
    Good idea to use stop loss but it would be useless if stop loss is always touched by trend
    and just way to make it slow until bankruptcy and see margin call, so for this case before we put stop loss.
    then we have to place order in the right place then we just take a little floating minus to hold and we can arrange stop loss and TP with appropriate market base.
    good luck

2. Contests
    Junior Member opat is on a distinguished road opat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.6 USD
    Thanks
    Forex koi ek din ka kam to hai nahi, isliye hame swasthya to sath samjhota nahi karna chahiye,
    for maine ko open position ki hai aur der rat ho gai hai to jagte rehane to bajaye so jaana jaroori
    hai jisase agle din thik kam ho sake, han stop loss aur target jaroor set kar den market se nigah hatane se pehale.
    good luck

Junior Member tarigu is on a distinguished road tarigu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.8 USD
    Thanks
    If a person feels very uneasy when his trade is opened then he should try to close all traditions
    before leaving the trading terminal. Forex is business and we are all there to get some things.
    If there is a trader who feels forex then makes his life restless and uncomfortable then
    he must leave forex because there is no use wealth that destroys your health.
    greeting

Member seblak is on a distinguished road seblak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.2 USD
    Thanks
    of course at start as i`m also new bie is up to sl use because the market fluctuation is really random and i use Eur / USd
    so very fluid the couple is i`m always thinking that to don`t keep the trend continuing to hit my sl ,
    I always actively busied myself in the analysis to get maximum profit and also I do not want to rest while my position is still open
    regard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

dancow (11-14-2017)

Junior Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seblak View Post
    of course at start as i`m also new bie is up to sl use because the market fluctuation is really random and i use Eur / USd
    so very fluid the couple is i`m always thinking that to don`t keep the trend continuing to hit my sl ,
    I always actively busied myself in the analysis to get maximum profit and also I do not want to rest while my position is still open
    regard
    When a trader is professional, he will not worry about his position. Because he knows what he will win or loose.
    And he already accepted it. Assume it is the best way for a true trader. One can not handle this stress every day.
    and will probably pressure the merchant if he will always feel nervous. So a better way is
    to follow money management and risk only a small part of your capital.
    regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dancow For This Useful Post:

sarmili (11-18-2017)

Junior Member sarmili is an unknown quantity at this point sarmili's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dancow View Post
    When a trader is professional, he will not worry about his position. Because he knows what he will win or loose.
    And he already accepted it. Assume it is the best way for a true trader. One can not handle this stress every day.
    and will probably pressure the merchant if he will always feel nervous. So a better way is
    to follow money management and risk only a small part of your capital.
    regard
    I agree with you, I think this is the best way to trade and make good money .. if we open our position,
    we do not need to arrange it and see the chart because this is a waste of time and they can turn our mine into a negative way
    regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

cilor (Yesterday)

Junior Member cilor is on a distinguished road cilor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmili View Post
    I agree with you, I think this is the best way to trade and make good money .. if we open our position,
    we do not need to arrange it and see the chart because this is a waste of time and they can turn our mine into a negative way
    regard
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. If I am able to change my title to my book,
    then I can say that I can not change my name because I am not able to log in as soon as possible.
    regard

Junior Member javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim is just really nice javedqasim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.6 USD
    Thanks
    ji bhi jab bhe ap ki koe bhi position ya phr trading open hoti hi tu ap log trading min rest kr skte hin forex ki trading min aram kr sakte hin nh tu forex ki trading min ap log stop lose ya phr take profit ki bhi help le kr trading min best earning kr sakate hin trading min rest hi or earning bhi bht hi best hi trading min kuch bhi kr sakate hin ap log kam time min hi trading ap ko rich kr sakati hi or ap ki life ko bhi trading set kr sakati hi

13. PAMM
    Junior Member Afnan ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point Afnan ahmad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.6 USD
    Thanks
    app sahe keh rahy hy insane aaram nahi jab us trading lagae ho.insan har waqt trad k baary main sochta hy

+ Reply to Thread