+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 324 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3236

Thread: Is greed killing your account ?

Banned wawaz_i is on a distinguished road wawaz_i's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutly right, I've taken the trouble to collect profit in a long time, but when greed appears then that there is only lust to put lot bigger, eventually lost profits that have been collected so quickly in a matter of minutes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Aditya004 is an unknown quantity at this point Aditya004's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think greed and fear is always the cause of the loss of the beginners as well as those who do not control their emotions well and that is the way that they do not have account management...Remember that the market risk when you are too greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes greed also has killed my account and i was fallen in margin call for my greed only. greed is the biggest enemy of forex trading. we have to control it strictly and it can be done by practicing over time. we have to stick on our trading policy and money management strictly.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Junior Member nasu is an unknown quantity at this point nasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is the main enemy in Forex.We should believe that Forex can make a trader hero or zero.Greed is such a emotion that one can hero or zero.But if we want to be hero constantly then we should avoid greed and take trade with simply.We need much patience to forget the greed.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many times it happens, that greed always makes my account ran out of ideas, I get the suggestion that in order to eliminate the greedy timeframe by looking at large, and that I have done, no longer do scalping another, riskier

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greed is always destroy the every business and especially forex trading. forex is a job which have profit if we will do our work properly and take concentration on this and must avoid to greed and fear while trading. so greed is also known as curse so we must avoid this at any case.

Member xtac4u22 is an unknown quantity at this point xtac4u22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed kills and its one of the major factor in deterring us from doing well in our daily life, therefore we need to have a very good control over our emotions and we should always trade like professional instead of trading like a baby who always need more.

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, greed is very dangerous and harmful for your forex account. I have blown my many forex account for this greed. I never every forget this experience which I gather for my greed. So, I try to control my greed to during forex trading and I suggest to all the newbie trader plz plz plz control your greed when you doing forex trading if you control it you can make good profit from forex.

Junior Member mianfahim is an unknown quantity at this point mianfahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you greedy is the biggest enemy of you in every kind of business specialy in forex trading business because it is risky business you should follow the trade where losses are very tiny, and to become a successful business man.

Junior Member mesho is an unknown quantity at this point mesho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed and fear and negative emotions are all same in killing your account and i think everyone should control his emotions very carefully in order not to lose his account for nothing and one should make his money management his first priority all the time because it is the blood of forex trading not the capital that's from my point of view .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 324 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)