+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 202 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2013

Thread: Kaha se Muft signal mileaga?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    i like these website for trading signals and strategies.
    1.www.mt5.com
    2.www.fxstreet.com
    3.www.afb.com.kw

i hope you will also like these
    Although i have not tried any of these websites for free signals but i know there are some good sites that provide free signals but I prefer to trade on basis of my own analysis and study.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true and sometime happen to me . i use a free signal from many days and sometime i am pleased when see my analysis and their analysis are same and that time its become easy to open postion at that desire price but sometime i dont follow their instruction although sometime i seen they was correct and i was wrong . anyway its really helpful because its sometime support our analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right..we can also see the others signal from fourms..but in my view first find out the good signal provider in forum.
    if we find out a good signal provider then we can follow their signal. because there are many trader they just post only for bonus..following that signal harmful for us.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view following all signal from your signal provider is not good..you should check all signal with your signal.
    if you feel that your analyses and your signal providers signals are in same direction then you can go for trade...and every one have weakness its not necessary that all signal will be true and hit targets.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think free signals of any use and these signals only make confusions for the traders and trader can not follow his own analysis and signals also well. So better to relay on your own analysis.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like these website for trading signals and strategies.
    1.www.mt5.com
    2.www.fxstreet.com
    3.www.afb.com.kw

i hope you will also like these

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with free signal we can get some idea but its never good if we depend on that because if we do that then there will be nothing learning to us. for me i also observe some free signal but not follow blindly , just see i am doing what and what they doing but sometime also take help from that but not most of the time.

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many websites which provides signals which can help you to good trading. but, I mostly use "instaforex.com" which helps me many times and ,I got good results.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    I have never heard of this site crunchforex.Also there are many companies which provide signals on your mobile phones via sms but some charge for these services and also there are many websites which provide free signals.
    Well crunchforex is also one of sites that provide signals for free and also there is forexfactory .Apart from that many companies provide signals via sms and email as well.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its true and sometime happen to me . i use a free signal from many days and sometime i am pleased when see my analysis and their analysis are same and that time its become easy to open postion at that desire price but sometime i dont follow their instruction although sometime i seen they was correct and i was wrong . anyway its really helpful because its sometime support our analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 202 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)