+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 202 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaha se Muft signal mileaga?

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aj kal ka zamany ma mufat jasey koi chez mangy tu mazak hi lagta ha kio ka ja kl sab log pesa mangty ha and agar sab log free ma sab deney lag jye gy tu pesey kon kamae ga free signal agar lena chahty tu khud search kro is ka baray ma zaida se zaida

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-25), ASHOK (2017-11-25), balli (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-26), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), incomejobs (2017-11-27), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), mian5575405 (2017-11-28), munibkhan (2017-11-27), Nirzana (2017-11-26), sufiyan22 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i not any signal use in the trading because signal and news not best in the trading only experience is important in the trading if you have good knowledge and good experience in the trading you can success in this job so not any signal use in the trading not any news use in the trading just experience use in this job ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-24), alizubair (2017-11-26), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-28), hmforex (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-24), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), jhoradpak (2017-11-24), munibkhan (2017-11-30), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), rafictn (2017-11-28)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxreader View Post
    I use indications at no cost from time and time and sometimes I feel satisfied when
    I see my research and research are the same and the period is simple to start with the cost of
    hope but sometimes I do not follow their training although sometimes I see them accordingly
    and I am not true anyway it's really helpful because it sometimes helps our research.
    best regard
    actually There are many brokers who give us free forex signals. But most of the time
    I get my free forex signals from the forex page, before this I get my free forex signal from ******. Although
    I got free signal but still I do my own analysis and act on the mixture of both.
    good luck

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandiwa View Post
    It freely shows that we can find some concepts even though they are never perfect in most cases
    we are determined by them because if most of us do that then nobody can find us all.
    For me, I have also observed many free and indiscriminate signs of blindness, just finding out what
    I will do and also what many people do though sometimes also get help through it and not more often than not.
    good luck
    I use indications at no cost from time and time and sometimes I feel satisfied when
    I see my research and research are the same and the period is simple to start with the cost of
    hope but sometimes I do not follow their training although sometimes I see them accordingly
    and I am not true anyway it's really helpful because it sometimes helps our research.
    best regard

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

nipu (2017-11-23)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    j han internet par asi buaht sari wap hain jo app ko signal dati hai wo bhi free main lakin kabhi kabhi kabhi free wali chach noksan dati hai... ap wap. say signal lana ka sath sath app knowledge ko bhi sath shamil kar leya karan tu is say app ko fada ho ga or ap loss say bhi bech jeya ga......

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-19), alizubair (2017-11-19), amirjaved (2017-11-23), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-19), hmforex (2017-11-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), jhoradpak (2017-11-19), punjabpolice (2017-11-19), rafictn (2017-11-19)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by baper View Post
    yes bro I agree with you if we want to succeed in this case then we must in need here to get information about this
    and we really need to get a signal and this we can find from the forum and I think the forum is the only one of us.
    can get free signal and the indicator also help us in this problem
    salam best regard
    It freely shows that we can find some concepts even though they are never perfect in most cases
    we are determined by them because if most of us do that then nobody can find us all.
    For me, I have also observed many free and indiscriminate signs of blindness, just finding out what
    I will do and also what many people do though sometimes also get help through it and not more often than not.
    good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2017-11-18)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro I agree with you if we want to succeed in this case then we must in need here to get information about this
    and we really need to get a signal and this we can find from the forum and I think the forum is the only one of us.
    can get free signal and the indicator also help us in this problem
    salam best regard

13. The Following User Says Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

gandiwa (2017-11-14)

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is, however much better to use our own analysis to generate the signal. Because after all
    if we use our own analysis, we will go through a good learning process. The longer we use our own analysis,
    despite the many mistakes we experience, but from those mistakes will certainly make us able to analyze better.
    so we will never rely on others, that's what matters to me.
    good luck

Member limma will become famous soon enough limma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best signal we get will be the signal generated by our own analysis. I believe that many
    signal providers have the best experts to provide a good signal for their followers,
    but I do not think this kind of service is appropriate for everyone. And I'm the one who believes
    and believes most with my own analysis and lets my signal say what I should do. One of the best parts of it,
    I like its signal update rather than signal from any provider.
    becarfull

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really agree with your opinion sir, it is true that we run the forex business then
    we must believe in the ability that we have. Our courses with lots of practice and learning with senior traders.
    Only then can we run a forex business based on the capabilities we have without having to ignore the opinions of others.
    becarfull

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 202 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)