+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 162 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Kis tarah news se bache?

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course I love, actually I actually found that do not follow the news jut trading in trading accounts by using stop loss which is useful for us and avoid big losses. As per our capital, we can invest in trading accounts using stop loss, which helps traders to avoid losses and analyze market trends and see NFP news. We need to take care of all kinds of news forx tarding bcos maine dekhah hey kbi kbi kam impact walie news bi kafi effects dal deti hi forx markt mai juice se ap ko khi bar unchaha losses ho saktaha chicken that you never expect can happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,468 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News time forex market bhut bhut hi dangerous halat main hoti hy iska koi pta nahi kab opar chali jaye kab nichy ajaye bheter yehi hy ky aao news time trade nahi kia karo agar koi trade aap ki lagi hoi hy tu aap ussay news kay kuch time phelly hi band kar day mainny bhi bhut sa loss kia hy news time trade kar kay han agar aap ka experience acha hy tou aap kar sakty hy par os waqt market bhut hi tezi say movement kar rahi hoti hy news time trade karna bhut hi risky hoga.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri maney to let Aapke fit open position ho news aur release hone wala ho for uske 15 mins Pehle position apna near kardo aap uss impact news to ko predict karsaktey hoto apna rakho finger color positions 15 mins Pehle near kardo Jo naye merchant hai aur jinka The balance of account balances has been reported from the news market, and when it comes to market, it is very important to change the market. Trade news is also a very profitable way to make money and when news comes, market movements are very unstable. So you can trade and get big pips by making trades on the news. I also get trading on the news and get a good profit. I only trade

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not even know what to say about the time and time of the actual account, but I do not know how to trade in the business, but I have to talk about what I'm trying to do, and I have a lot of attention in my market. You and your family are going to have to stay away from other people. If you have any questions or concerns about the news, you can not disclose any information or news about your business at the time of the news or the news that you can use the forex rights to buy something that has been sold. Dia hua hauta hoy hai hoye chahna hahte hai. .... he is a market where he has a lot of money or he has a full advantage and he knows he can get his account back.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way you can avoid news trading because news trading has a big impact on the market direction in the long term so you should know about how to check the fundamental analysis of the market and if you want to avoid news trades then you can check the news graphs on various websites hume news say bachnay ki zrorat nahi hoti hai hum chahe for apni my trading news ko follow kar k we ki madad say khud ko is kabil bana saktay hain k humaray liye jiss wakt b news ka time ho usi wakt hum apnay kam pay tawajo de for kafi kuch can kiya ja sakta hi we wakt marketing i kafi tezi howa karti hai.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to tell you about the news from the news that I am not able to hear from the news and I have heard from the news that I am trading at no cost to anyone, but I have no business during my midnight meal. The timing of the news is that the market has been steady in time for me, or it has been too busy, I would like to talk to you for the news. I would like to buy a trade near national insurance company. trade was wide open, there was no way to go ... hame halt decline work with krna chahiye ... if you have to trade it for yourself, you have wide open costs, or you want to lose your trade. Do you want to save yourself ...

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many ways to avoid news You can check the news time zones on the various sites available about the forex economic calendar so you can follow them and check the time but for long trips you can not avoid the news because it has an effect on the longer trend graph My trading Forex news ki important role hi, news release to baad forex market i great movement aati hi yaa ki kahe my forex market movement ki ki ki main reason news hi hoti hai, humen news wale high impact ko watch karke trade caution karani hoti hai.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best work and well formed and we have to master the best markets with the exact time we have been given so we have to work hard and prove that we all do the right thing in forex trading for the right perspective in our forex all on the site works fine for I never trade in news time because it is dangerous for me. I do not like volatile market.forex ki website news pe and events that will come bare me likha hua hota h .. 30 minutes to baad aap phir apna trade open sakte ho. aur ha important news se to hamesha bache. isliye trading near kar lena achha he.thanks

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex News is very useful in our trading every day, the news allows us to know what is happening around the world and the time to come so in a big way, to keep in mind what is expected in our trade the right direction in profitable trading Not good for trading at news time because prices move so fast that it can generate a lot of profits in less than a second and sometimes it makes a big loss and it will be the end of course if you do not know how to get away from it

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to get rid of the problem, and if I do not know anything, I will have to open my account and you will be able to open news report, 15 minutes before next time you have got close and now you have to go. If you do not want to be able to do any other things, you can keep 15 people close to the other side, if they lose their impact on the impact of the impact on the impact of the impact on the impact of the impact of the impact on your child, He is unaware of the fact that he has not been able to do any of the work, but he has given a lot of help to the web site, he has rehearsed himself again, he has a right to ask him, and he has been teaching him a lesson. I do not know anything

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 162 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)