+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 325 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3243

Thread: Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Junior Member peteonthenet is on a distinguished road peteonthenet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Startup capital for forex trading should be based on your Trading Plan. Risk/Reward ratio that your trading logic can work comfortably. And ultimately whats more important is that the returns you would draw out of your system if it would add any value to your life.

Also another point to keep in mind is the broker, leverage they offer and the minimum lot sizes. All these factors should favor your trading system so that it functions smoothly without compromising.

I hope this helps.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capital needed to start a forex business is currently very small. Enough with the $ 5 you can do forex business...
    Many forex brokers that provide micro-businesses account for a beginner in forex. But if you are expecting earnings of 10 million with a capital of $ 5 per month do not expect to be achieved within 1-4 months. For the novice trader it would be more wise if we set a target revenue per
    months 20% of our capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie ko forex trading start karne ke liye bahot jyada capital use nahi karni chahiye kyonki uska trading experience bahot kam hota hai so newbie ko uske knowledge ke hisaab se choose karna chahiye..i think we shudd start with 100$..as it is not too low and not too big
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As there is no limit in Forex trading and one can start with any amount in this trade.Although with my past experience I think that a trader can start anywhere between 300 $ - 500 $ investments and start trading.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first deposit was 50 usd at fxcm ! it was very easy to deposit and to bank the money , all on debit card!

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for just $ 100 I do not make a deposit, I waited for the next month and want to trade with a bonus post, I want to take lessons with a real account

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie..i didnt opened real account..still practicing with the demo..after reading all reply of expert..i think we should start with the 100 $ and make low volume transaction .so we can make profit into less amount..it helps to make experience..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    i just invest about usd100 for this month and i hope i this account can survive for long term..it makes me tired before this because i'm always deposit until i have no money to support my life.
    it sound so sad your deposit make you haven't maney to support your life, you have to learn much of mistakes you make, do not get money $ 100 loss because you repeat the mistakes, if you want survive from this business you must be notice about MM, dont open big size lot and always use SL

Junior Member $dollar$ is an unknown quantity at this point $dollar$'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by carimas888 View Post
    i just invest about usd100 for this month and i hope i this account can survive for long term..it makes me tired before this because i'm always deposit until i have no money to support my life.
    i think 100$ is enough for starting forex traading but we should not cross our money management rules and should trade with low lot size. i am also going for 100$ invest next month.

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 325 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)