+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitna $ aapko forex trading me invest karna chahiye?

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think first time tradding krnay kay 200$invest kernay chaiya.proper knowledge ho gi to zyda profit earn ker sakty hain.forex mein acchi plsnning bhi zarori hai.first time itnay hi in vest kernay chaiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skfx For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hum jitna chaye utna dollar invest kar sakte hai, ya koi rok tok nahi hain.
    To aapke hisab se aapko kitna dollar invest karna chahiye?
    agar ap forex menaye hai to mere khayalse ap ko pahli baar 50 ya 100 $ invest karne chahiye ta ke ap ko zeyada paise loss hone ka dar na rahe aur ap thore paise loss hone par ap ko pata chal jaye ga ke kaise trade karni hai aur kaise kaam karna aur kaise paise loss hone se bacha ja sakta hai.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), arshadlaskani (2018-07-17), IGI (2018-10-29)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading main aapke paas initial balance at least $500 hona chahiye Jab aap $500 ki investment Se Apna Kaam Siddharth karte hain toh aap ek handsome profit easily market se Hasil kar sakte hain aur apne Big Lot size Agar use karna chahte hain to wo easily use kar sakte hain Jab aap Zyada investment Se Apna Kaam start karte hain Forex trading main aapki earning ka chance Jyada increase ho jata hai aur aap bahut kam Waqt Mein Apni investment ko double and triple kar sakte hain just us Waqt Hota Hai Jab aap maximum invest karte hain Forex trading main Apna Kaam start karne ke liye aur Forex trading as a business hai yahan par Kitna Jyada aap invest karna chahte hain aap kar sakte hain Yahan Par invest karne ki koi limit nahi hoti

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you, they are the money you want to invest, you have to have a plan for it, how much money you save and what results you expect as a refund, simply set it back logically and with this take the trading strategy. so finally can say, it depends on you how much you can invest. and Honorable Apne Negotiations, I would like to ask you to invest in any forex investment to earn money from forex traders who invest on a particular base. Dear mery nazar men fx men 200 $ is the usual amount of money I can earn

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 500 $ is the best amount to start a live account in forex trading business. Actually in forex trading business we can say that this amount is enough and can be traded better. Suppose if we play with gold then the standard lot size means 10 dollars moving with a single point and you can easily understand what it means. and forex triding mein earning krne k lia hmei 100 $ kafi hen for ap ko trading krni ati hae for ap k lia uye bohet hein or ap is se b apna profit genrate kr sko ho or ap is min achi earning b kr skte ho. my teacher told me that. for min trading noodles 1 $ b invest kro to mei us me se b dopsit krne jitne nikal leta hn

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always invest in bulk, with the aim to secure better because we have a good base. We can not be safer by reducing trading risks to be taken into account when we have large quantities. We have small investments, but high profits if we use high risk. and We set up a control with 3% of a trade so it concerns some great possibilities sometimes I really lose a lot of some 10 trades, if maybe most people a 10% trading system in this case account to be clean about 10 deductions. about seeing the majority of people who seem to be begging with the number of% of the reduced posture and having finally found the tired plus the trade by using many significant measurements plus getting rid of a lot of capital.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately there is no limit to investing in forex trading but as per my advice, you should not trade in larger quantities. If you are a beginner, you should invest in smaller trades because in this way your odds of losses will be low. At the same time identify the STOP LOSS strategy to all your investments so that if the market goes down, your investment will be safe. so you can apply awareness to your investment. and if I am able to do more investment then I will do more investment in forex business because with big investment it is good for us to get a good profit by taking less risk in the forex market ..

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think at the beginning of Forex trading business if we want to get profit then we need to make low investment and when we got good experience in Forex trading business then we can do more investment to get more profit. and When we have a good base for a better target it is safe. We have many accounts, but we must benefit by reducing the risk of trading can be safe. If we invest far lower, we take the risk to get higher profits to be used.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you invest big money then you can get bigger profits and if you invest low money then you can get a low profit from this market so it depends on you how much money you want to invest in this business so learn how before trading and get profit and my dream is to trade with a big capital of around $ 10,000 but I do not think that I will be able to grow my account to this level, but anything can happen in this market and I will try to fulfill my dream.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to invest $ 3000 in forex trading and I am all ready to work to meet my target and I think it is best for me to make a reality and I think India forum gives me this opportunity to make 3000+ bonus and you can try to make this and I think you should invest a larger amount that you can afford because trading becomes simple when you have a large and minimum account you should start trading with $ 1000 initially.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)