+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. we must have patience in the trade. if we can not control it, we will always be in a hurry to take the wrong decision without considering the risks. patience is required in this trade, because it can make us find a good position in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Abi tak to main ney forex me effort karna or pareshaniyon sy larna seekha hy or sab sy ziada is me experience lia hy forex trading me success k liye or i hope k main successful ho jao ga ku k form sy hameeen boaht experience milta hy jis sy trading me bohat asani hoti hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kheyal sy forex apko aik acha or sbar karny wala insaan bna deti hy ku k is me loss k bad bardaasht karna parta hy insaan ko zindagi sy larnay k liye mazboot kr deti hy or profit to ap ke luck p he depend karta hy sayd .

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we are a part of the Commercial Time, if there is a loss, like the beginning of that time to start all over again, because it is always good, but we completely rely on the foreign exchange and full-time and if it is actually to gain full compliance and this needs to come before there is a need to trade here, to ask questions, and we are ready to become a full-time or did not.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    may kafi kuch seekh chuka hoon , laykin keuun kay may nay jo bhi seekha hay wo bagair kisi mentor kay seekha hay iss liay wo baat nae jo itnay time baad honi cheay. abhi tak mjhe koi perfect strategy nae mili kay may achi trading ker sakoon.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right, forex teaches many things and build a new thing to be better...we just learn how to control the emotion , to overcome unwanted condition and also to build a good strategies with read the news and all of them, we can implemet them at daily life

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me lagatar profit ke liye trader ko time management ke stah sath money management pe bhi dhyan dena chahaiye
    agar aapko lagatar profit kamana hai to aapko trading style me changes karne chahiye time ke sath aur situation ke sath..trading karte waqt trader ko bahut tarah ke analysis karne chahaiye uske bad hi decision lena chahaiye

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time is the major thing a trader needs to invest to learn about forex as time is needed to learn the basics , to do the analysis and study the markets , so a trader needs ample time and some efforts to learn forex.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say that you have learnt a lot and you know more than me as learning pivot points , NFP and trading with news is not a easy cup of tea and you will learn more with time to come and even I want to learn the same.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk management and capital management , I think these are the 2 best things which any trader can learn from trading in forex markets. A trader who can manage his capital well can perform better in other businesses as well and it is a very good skill to develop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 282 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)