+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 282 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may kafi kuch seekh chuka hoon , laykin keuun kay may nay jo bhi seekha hay wo bagair kisi mentor kay seekha hay iss liay wo baat nae jo itnay time baad honi cheay. abhi tak mjhe koi perfect strategy nae mili kay may achi trading ker sakoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed, ye aik samandar hay, jitna ziada aap deeply jaatay jaeen aap ko pata chalta jaata hay kay ye to bohot kuch seekhna perta hay, sirf thoray say knowledge say ye mumkin nae kay insaan achi kamae start ker day.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

discipline kay sath sath patience ki bhi bohot ziada zarorat hoti hay, may nay to abb tak yehi seekha hay kay agar koi trader discipline or patience say trading karay or apni investment per kam percentage ka return expect karay to phir hi wo kamiyaab ho sakta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, forex trading is still more than a mere mouth , the fact still remains that trading in the financial market is very risky, using the bets management is still greater than all.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline kay sath sath patience ki bhi bohot ziada zarorat hoti hay, may nay to abb tak yehi seekha hay kay agar koi trader discipline or patience say trading karay or apni investment per kam percentage ka return expect karay to phir hi wo kamiyaab ho sakta hay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed, ye aik samandar hay, jitna ziada aap deeply jaatay jaeen aap ko pata chalta jaata hay kay ye to bohot kuch seekhna perta hay, sirf thoray say knowledge say ye mumkin nae kay insaan achi kamae start ker day.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    may kafi kuch seekh chuka hoon , laykin keuun kay may nay jo bhi seekha hay wo bagair kisi mentor kay seekha hay iss liay wo baat nae jo itnay time baad honi cheay. abhi tak mjhe koi perfect strategy nae mili kay may achi trading ker sakoon.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learned those things from forex such
    1. discipline trading.
    2. understand the danger of greed and emotion for business.
    3. proper planning and money management
    4. benefit of endurance.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very true and for this we need to make our mind to accept loss also because it must be happen in forex of loss and that time we need to keep our mind cool . before i was unable to control myself in this situation and faced so many loss but now i am understanding step by step.

Banned Shafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Shafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine to abhi tak bahut kuch sikha hoon forex trading se.Is forex se maine techanical analysis, trade with the indicator, trade with candlistick patter, find the support and resistance sikha hai.smotion control karna, money management sikhna insab maine forex se sikha hoon.Maine forex main se life ka ek bara business karna thik tarike se sikha hoon.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Though i dont say i am perfect, but i have learned a lot so far in forex, initially i was careless about margin management and after losing my capital i got the lesson, i though stop loss is useless as it want us to book losses but practice tought me that we can only stay in market with proper risk management/stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 282 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)