+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 282 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed, ye aik samandar hay, jitna ziada aap deeply jaatay jaeen aap ko pata chalta jaata hay kay ye to bohot kuch seekhna perta hay, sirf thoray say knowledge say ye mumkin nae kay insaan achi kamae start ker day.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

learning should ask many questions and not passive in the study, an active trader must learn if he had problems in the use of daily trading, for sharing it with a variety of master I think it is the best way for him

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    maine to abhi tak bahut kuch sikha hoon forex trading se. smotion control karna, money management sikhna. ha ye sab main forex se sikha hoon. maine forex trading main loss karkar sikha hoon. ek galti aap ko bahut kuch sikha deta hain. abhi to indicator use karna bhi sikha hoon maine.
    mujhe nehi lagta hain ki forex ek easy business hai. par ye easy ho sakta hain agar koi isko pani ki tarah saf sikhle.
    i learned a lot in the last year, now I am able to do the analysis using support and resistance and also able to study using candle stick analysis, we learned today the wave analysis also.
    If we learn all these then we feel is easy forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maine to ab tak Forex se bohot kuchh seekha hai. Mujhe lagta hai ki maine itni knowledge to gain kar lee hai taki main achhe profits kama saku. But I think that nothing is enough so I have to gain more knowledge and experience to become a master trader.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    abi tak jo main nain forex trading main sekha hai us k mutabik yeh hai aap apni trade ko safe rakhain aur aap is main greed ka shikaar na hoon tu aap ko is main kafi zyada chances hain k aap ko is main faida ho

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good question and newcomers and others can get better knowledge from this topic. Because if we share about our own knowledge then newcomers should come to know about some common matters. I think we must get best detection method about deal from basic forex trading.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Krupa ya post kare ki aapne ne ab tak forex se kya sikha hain?

Kya aapko lagta hai ki forex ek easy business hain?
    Dear main na trading main ab tak kafi post ke or mauaja posting karna sa boht he best or ahca knowlege earned howa ha trading ka bara main esi waja sa to main es forum main zadsa sa zada posting kartta be hon ro posting ko read be karata hon.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not a easy business.I have learnt a lot from Forex.I have learnt that greed makes a man a great zero.A greedy man is bound to loss in the every steps of life.There is no position of an emotional people in the world.An emotional man will loss everything.I also learnt that brave man will make his position everywhere.Forex really helps to find out our faults in our personal life.Thanks Forex.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there is any way to control emotions, the only way is to stop trading yourself and follow a signal provider or just give your account to a PAMM trader to trade for you

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal forex View Post
    forex is a huge market.here is also absorb many knowledge. i learn from forex that is the technical and the fundamental analysis which help me to understand the market movement.i also learn about the use of indicator which is very important in forex.
    in forex trading some expert peoples say your success rate depend on your psychological strength and prediction . so i think indicator isn't valuable all the time in forex trading .

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe nahi lagta k easy forex 1 hai yeh business part time k liye thik hai aadmi ismai. for full time jaye toh most trade karnai mainai jad tak ki dekha hai usmai lose hota Hai Hi kyu aap aur emotions take control of dar ko nahi kar sakte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 282 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)