+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 282 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am newbie in forex business and i am in learning process. I start trading one month before and loose money. I learn the money management strategy and taking small pips are very important for a newbie trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex sy abi tak kafi kuch seekha hy discipline he sab sy bari bat hy agar ap aik discipline trader hen to ap boaht he achi earning kr skaty hen or main ney discipline sy trade karna sekha hy or main achi trade kr leta hon ku agar ap greedy ho k trade kareen geen to ap apna discipline kho dey geen zada risk len geen to ap ko loss danger hota hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine abtaq forex se sikha hay ke yaha se sirf profit nehi risk ko bhi kamana parta hay.Is liye hummein pehle money management ki baat ko samajhna hoga.Is tarah se hum trade se huge profit kama sakte hay aur lose ko kam kar sakte hay.

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    main abe tak forex sy boht kuch sikh chuka hu main na loss kr ky boht kuch sikha ahin loss kr ky main na sikha hain kbe be ap greedy na ho or emotional trading kbe be met krien emotional trading sy ap trading nai thk kr sakty hain or trading ap serious ho kr krien or open mind ho kr tb he ap trading thk sy kr sakty hain

Senior Member laptopw is an unknown quantity at this point laptopw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that forex is a world famous trading,i have been learn a lot things from forex trading market,a lot of expert are trading in forex trading market,i am learning and sharing many thing from them.i have been learn that forex is not so easy trade,i have to face many problem during the trading,i have learn how to solve thats situation in forex market.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by isbhacker View Post
    Ab tak main yehi seekha hoon k emotions insan k dost kabi ni ho saktay na hi ghusa na hi lalach aur na hi kuch aur Na hi fear ,Yehi sab say bara lesson hay agar hum jan sakain to.
    Yes emotion and greediness can't be our friend in this business. And we always get it from our trading. Most of the time i can't control my emotion and greediness on trading and on that time i loss big amount of capital.

Member Mars is an unknown quantity at this point Mars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a newbie or main ne Forex business se bohat kuch seekh hai basics k ilawa main ne patience kerna bhi Forex se he seekh hai. or mujhy maloom hai k abhi mujhy ahca trader banny k liya bht sary patience or knowledge ki zrorat hai.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abhe to forex main only posting he seekha hun wo bhe sahe se nahi aati hai mujhe par thora bohut seekh chuka hun forex main i think forex main kuch seekhny k liye bohut waqt lagta hai hamen & phir jab seekh jaaty hai to phir koi tension nahi hoti hai hamen!

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many things in the forex that you cn learn and most importantly i learn is that to never be greedy in your lige ...that is the biggest enemy of your profit

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook View Post
    So what do you think how a trader should face bad times in this market ? Also what should be approach of a trader under such circumstances ? Please share what do you feel about the same .
    Under bad times it is better for a trader to take a short break and try to figure on cause of his losses and work on them and then gather his funds and trade slowly with proper study and analysis and stay away from the markets if he does not know what to do during volatile and uncertain markets .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 282 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)