+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 282 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member mahmoodg is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodg's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to forex sy ab tak bohat kuch gain ker chuka ho kio k is main mujhy greed ko control kerna or emotions ko kis tra control kea jata hy ap apny capital ko kasy manage kerty ho or ap ko analyze kerny main kea cheezo ko use kerna chahe ais sab ko ap apny dosry business main bhi use ker sakty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member altiso is an unknown quantity at this point altiso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here we do this job to learn some thing about the business and it is the best business to learning and you know this thing the learning is the better then earning and first you learn and then you make the better earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think those are more than enough to be a good trader, Just test your ability in demo then continue in real account,Just test your ability in demo then continue in real account, Candle stick is more useful one.

Member ninjaa is an unknown quantity at this point ninjaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne forex forum se buhat kuch earn ker chuka hon or abhi is k bary men buhat kuch seekhna baqi hai or main abhi learning ker raha hon or is k analyses ko bhi read ker raha hon or market ki practice ker raha hon.

Senior Member saqlain is an unknown quantity at this point saqlain's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro i think that the forex business is for to get the knowledge about the business area and make the better career in the business and make the best abilities in the trading and make the better profit from here and it is the best way to earn the money

Banned nayeem mahfujur is on a distinguished road nayeem mahfujur's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first is to find out the optimal account capitalization requited to achieve the maximum rate of sustainable return. The second is to find out whether the risk-adjusted reward is equal to, inferior to, or superior to other competing strategies. Without a statistically reliable measurement of the risk-adjusted reward, it is impossible to assess whether future performance is in line with historical performance.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new at forex, still now i didn't use any kind of indicator at my demo a/c. i want to use candle stick .....................but have no idea, how can i learn about all the indicators, specially candle stics, moving average and bollinger bands?

Senior Member mirzag is an unknown quantity at this point mirzag's Avatar
    Thanks
    here i learn thing because it is the best business for learning first when i join this business then i never know any business how we work it on the business and when i join this business then my life is change and i make the better business man here and i make the better profit from here

Member tanjil9631 is an unknown quantity at this point tanjil9631's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every person who is here able to learn every day
    new thing forex trading is always give you the opportunity
    to learn always new thing...

Senior Member lonton is an unknown quantity at this point lonton's Avatar
    Thanks
    life is full of learning experiences and learning is endless so when we discuss about forex every day we learn more and more about trading activities and sharp our mind and do better and better in the forex trade which gives us motivation and in contact with trade while invest in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 282 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)