+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 282 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Senior Member sasomith is an unknown quantity at this point sasomith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ab tk forex sy seekha hy wo money management and risk management hy. Ye dono cheezen boht kam ki hen aur hamen hr business main help kr skti hen. Ak aur cheez wo ye k forex trading is not easy to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well til now i have learnt much from Forex as it helped me in gaining much knowledge and getting working experience so it is a great business and i also learn that we should b patience in every work for making it better and have t give time to it with hard working

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, because it is somehow in the process to success, we will surely fail. I think even our failures will be part of our learning process, which would make us more and have better knowledge. Therefore it should be we never gave up when we had a failure in the process of learning or achieving success in forex business. because failure is the beginning of success.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    failure is a learning process, there is always a sharp gravel every step of our journey, it is too jgn krn worry that difficulty will always exist, differentiate it is simply how we are addressing and finish it ...

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jee haan forex trading na sirf aik asaan business hai balkay is kay zariya main ne bohat kutch seekha aur kamaya bhi hai. Mujhe is business say pyar hai aur main zindagi kay end tak karta rahoonga. Yehi meri khwahish hai jee.

Junior Member small is an unknown quantity at this point small's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello....
    Well i am new in the Forex ...but after reading and posting on the threads i have made myself acquainted with the basics.... Such as start off with Demo account... minimum time of six months.... Besides that i know now to what are the qualities of a good trader... how to control emotions and stuff...Etc...
    Thanks anyway for asking ...I still have much learning to do ...

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex difficult and easy at the same time, and it depends on how our knowledge and experience forex, Vamahtervon find that Forex is very easy, and anyone can learn and earn him money many, but novice finds Forex is very difficult and complex, and can not be anyone to succeed in it.
    But reality of Forex revolves between difficult and easy by qualified and experienced trader.

Member dhiren is an unknown quantity at this point dhiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne abi forex main kuch jyda nahi sikha hai. abi to just trading ke basic concept hi sikhe hai. or main apni trading ko abi improve karne ki kosis kar raha hu. eske liye main ebooks ki help le raha hu.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    however it is very important learning process for all of us in this forex business. because through the process of learning that will further enhance our knowledge and skills in trading. so that it will make us a better trader. so I think for every trader, have learned a lot through the process and be patient in the learning process. I think even in this forex business, the learning process is paramount.

Banned La Libert is an unknown quantity at this point La Libert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Hello i think i am still learning a lot in each and every new day. but, i can say, i am little bit confident now. at least, i know when to trade and when not to trade. happy trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 282 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)