+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 282 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we tend to at first learn the way you're doing an analysis of the market in order that we are able to do commerce with success and create a profit simply at any time we do commerce and that i are commerce in Forex for eleven months and that i have learned that Forex commerce could be a straightforward work however obtaining success in Forex isn't a straightforward one.It is terribly terribly powerful. A few traders get success once commerce in Forex.It is very powerful to regulate greed and feeling, to be brave, assured and patient.Man can't management greed even in reality.So in Forex, he faces losses.So we should always management our greed.It is the most reason for loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene fx everyone techanical research, deal while using the warning, deal having candlistick patter, chose the service in addition to amount of resistance sikha hai... abi key finding out level advertising hu or maybe belly everyone move dealing sikh rha hu... well based on my understanding i really think demo trading is the very best because the more we trade in the demo account the more we get to understand more about the pairs we are trading and to be at the safe side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simply by demo trading honestly for an extended period of time.you also have to follow good money management to make forex is easy.something which needs of trader a lot of knowledge until he has more of us to experience in Forexif somebody already did some mistake and took his lesson so it will be free of charge for us to listen them At the present I am practice in demo. And have gain some market policy. this is not enough which is share with you. I have to need more knowledge about the technical support and the market condition.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have realized a great deal on final one year, at this moment i have always been going to accomplish analysis having service and then protection line and also expected to research going to candlesticks analysis, at this moment teaching wave analysis. If we learn every thing of these next we tend to really fell Forex can be easier. The thing that i learned from forex is that, only those win in life who have good ambition and the power to do something, they are only rewarded by the life, this is very good business and make every trader disciplined and well practical.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learned so many thing from forex............ no forex is not a easy business........ so who are think that forex is a very easy way to earn money then they are going to lose money.......... hummmm its easy to earn money from forex when you have enough confidence and knowledge about forex............ because to earn money from forex you have to learn lots of things and also learn money management yes its correct, we want to actually invest time and thought additionally and while not it how we are able to make consistent profit and the moment its we provide a lot of then we can able to actually understand the characteristic of forex that undoubtedly facilitate us i future to actually become a very good trader undoubtedly.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ik yar View Post
    bro i think that the forex business is very risky business here if we are educated then we make the better job in this business otherwise it is very risky for you and here you need the better abilities for the trades because the trading task is very important task for you because their we make the real money mujhy to nahi lagta ke forex trading ek easy business hai q k forex trading ko learn karna buhat mushkil hai.although time deny se he hum forex trading ke learn kar sakty hian but phr bhi easy nahi hai.forex trading easy hai but on kilye jo jin ke pas forex trading ka experience aur knowledge acha ho.
    re-investment may outcome in a reduction. main ne forex say bohot kuch sekha hai forex jo hai woh app per depend karta hai app part time karoo ya full time main wasain part time karta ho day main aik company main accountant ho or forex main app rules follow karoo sarain tu app ko lose kai chance bohot kam hai agar app rules follow nahi karoo gain tu app ko lose honi kai chance bohot zayada hain tu app forex rules information expiriance ya sab chezain follow karoo tu app ko lose kai chance kam hain agara lose hoga be tu app recover karlo ge

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i think that the forex business is very risky business here if we are educated then we make the better job in this business otherwise it is very risky for you and here you need the better abilities for the trades because the trading task is very important task for you because their we make the real money mujhy to nahi lagta ke forex trading ek easy business hai q k forex trading ko learn karna buhat mushkil hai.although time deny se he hum forex trading ke learn kar sakty hian but phr bhi easy nahi hai.forex trading easy hai but on kilye jo jin ke pas forex trading ka experience aur knowledge acha ho.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no forex easy business nhi hy, or forex hard business bhi nhi hy.. hum ny yhi learn kia hy k forex ko agr hum easy lyn to y bht easy hy, forex m knowledge ki bht importance hy, without experience hum trading successfuly nhi kr skty... Forex trading is not easy to earn and I could realize that after starting trading in real account.A trader has to work very hard for gaining success in forex market.Before trading in forex,I knew nothing about the condition of world economy,but after trading now I have to read the economic news and thus can get aware of world's condition.I also now can control my mind in any situation which helps me too much to avoid many bad situations in real life.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discovered from currency dealing that if we are excellent currency investor then we can able to create a lot of benefit . We don't have to be selfish while doing dealing and we have to be very properly while doing dealing . And it is important is we can not only generate a heap of benefit from here we can also experience a big reduction . And do not re-invest , re-investment may outcome in a reduction. main ne forex say bohot kuch sekha hai forex jo hai woh app per depend karta hai app part time karoo ya full time main wasain part time karta ho day main aik company main accountant ho or forex main app rules follow karoo sarain tu app ko lose kai chance bohot kam hai agar app rules follow nahi karoo gain tu app ko lose honi kai chance bohot zayada hain tu app forex rules information expiriance ya sab chezain follow karoo tu app ko lose kai chance kam hain agara lose hoga be tu app recover karlo ge

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you know the mechanism properly, then you will do better in any business. in case of forex understanding the market movement is the only fact. if you know how the market moves then forex will turn into real money making machine for you. according to me technical analysis is the only way to forecast this market and support,resistance& trend line are the most important basics of TA. so if you can cross this barrier then no other obstacle will come in front of your success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 282 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)