+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 282 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can gain too much from it and we need to gain sufficient knowledge and experience about it. The first thing I learned from it is there is no room for imperfect people in this Forex world. And one more thing I learned was to help others for their help. and mein abhi tak apnay forex sy yahi learn kiya hai ky forex is like a money tree but skills get from live trading account and must have knowledge akeen about live trading account forex you get good result and thus then put effort on market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately in this case I am just saying that when newcomers are well connected to this forum and with more and more members they will gain knowledge and experience about this traidng business so get as much as you can by connecting to this forum and i learn a lot of things about this trade business and nahi janab mujhy to esa nahi lagta kay forex aik esy business hai yan isy karna asan hai balky kafi mehnat ka kaam hay kay karny wala kaam hai is mein aap ko kafi knowledge chahiye hoti hai forex ko learn karny kay liye aur itna asan bhi nahi hai forex ko learn karna kafi chezon par nazar rakhna parti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's been a year and I'm trading. When I started I did not get a good amount of money and some time I also suffered huge losses, I can say the loss I suffered was around $ 1000 but I am not disappointed because I suffered losses because I have covered all the losses and now I get good results and muje start forex business kea only 2 months hoe han but i think forum forex main post read karne and comment karne se main trading forex main business knowledge kafi improve kar lea hae and now trade major kar sakta hon

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot in the last year, now I can do the analysis, now study wave analysis too. now I can do analysis using support and resistance lines and also can learn to use wax stick analysis, now wave learning analysis too and till i learn many things with this and this is good business for us to make good money in it and for this we need to give time and time to learn to be better and better for us to trade easily in this case

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So they are just the opposite, just water because they are related to business currency apart from burning and great ideas, tips to support you now and even look better. The convention on the status of my husband and I still can I also experience a lot of irritation, step by step. and I am fortunate enough that I have joined this forum since the first day I started trading forex and I have learned ABC forex from this forum. So far I have learned a lot from this forum and now I am trading in a real account and I am very confident.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to ask you to do so without knowing what is going on here, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not know what you are doing here, but you do not have to worry about a logon If you do not have the option to sign in or sign in with a logo that has been used for more than two weeks, then you will have to pay a bribe of foreign currency by paying a bribe of foreign currency and then you can see how much you want to sell. I do not know what you are doing and I have a lot of information about it, and I have a lot of knowledge about you, and you know what I'm feeling about you and I have a lot of trouble with you and I am going to do it if you have kap aap mehnat naaru auktu munafa b ni mily ga phr apko.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learned a lot in last one year, now i am able to do analysis using support and resistance line and also able to study using candles stick analysis, Now learning wave analysis also.
    If we learn all these then we feel forex is easy

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot in the past year, now I can do analysis using support and resistance lines and also can learn to use candle stick analysis. That's better, once we feel our analysis goes right then we can start real trading with some small lot. and Forex se main ne sikha bhi bohat aur get bhi kar rahi houn.Mere liye Forex sub se first job online hai jis se main thoray time zada main get kar paa ri houn.Forex un logoun kay liye perfect income source hai jo thoray time main zada get karna chahtay hain.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I learned a lot in one senior period, now I am healthy to make use of reasoning as an amplifier and liaison opposition and also competent to document using candle support as psychotherapy, Now analysis of acquisition movement as well. If we find all this then we are looking forex is gentles !! and mainto abhi no forex sy emotional ko control kerna or is the main struggle ka ka kio kio k forex main ager ap emotion ko kerty ho then ap ko is mian success hoti hy or ap ko mushkil main time bhi is kori human struggle zori hy is lea main ny is sy yahi learn kea hy k stress ko kasy control kea jata hy

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important that you do not have any money from any of the money you have received from any bank or any other person because of which you will be able to make an appointment with any other person or you will be able to make an appointment with a manager or strategist. If there is no currency for foreign currency investing in the Forex market, then it is not possible to control the Forex market because of which it has been used to control the Forex market and whether it is possible to control the earnings against the Forex market. katakan bach saky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 282 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)