+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 282 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 Times in 705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is lot of experience and knowledge which i got from forex trading. first thing which i learned from forex trading is that nothing is impossible in the world and we can change our life and can make it more comfortable by doing some hard work in the right direction and forex trading is one of the best platform for it. secondly we can earn very good money from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    ye sab cheeze forex trading kel iye bahut hi zada zaruri hoti hai
    inki absense me aap market se kabhi bhi fayda nahi utha sakte...money management aur time management ki to har jagah zarurat padti hai..inhi sab cheezo ke hisab se market move karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned many things from forex losses and you will learn many things that you cannot get in the real market that you will learn in the demo market for free. I have learned a lot about emotional trading. And having emotional control really pays to a forex trader and, with me, I clearly believe that forex is not an easy business. until now I have learned that the forex market never changes the same every day. and even the same strategy several times was unsuccessful. Sometimes it also hurts my darling.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously my dear I think in forex what I learned from forex is that businesses always need the right strategy to survive, and also not to mention the fact that greed can kill me in this business and also how to control fear and take in trust, and also forex thinks that money management is very important.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a complete business. At first I lost capital because I didn't take it seriously. After that I decided to learn correctly about every aspect of Forex. Now I really enjoy Forex trading. Trade forex like art and if you work after studying and practicing properly a demo account then it will be an easy and charming business for you.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mn to kafi time se forex se has been bht kuch sekhha hai ke bachti ki hai ki hai tk itna kabil nah ho ke aur ke liye karn aur ke liye krr skoon keun ke ne ani hai jitna lagta haan kihi mere analysis to bht achy Whether I have been able to analyze my experience from my analysis or to get it done as soon as possible, I would like to say that I have learned to believe in the work done by the mjh majh, so that I have a great experience. help say the main loss is to recover from the market and the main acount of loss is the main acount of loss, so to say that the main trade is that there is a lot of skill that has the benefit of earning profit. ...........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously Forex is a high-profit trading business but with high-risk businesses, no profits are generated by every layman. This requires quality learning and good experience in the currency trading business and by controlling emotions during trading. Even though this is a risky business, we traders follow all Forex rules and regulations and get good profits and hope this will continue in the future.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the greatness of each trade is the right source of information that prevents the right skills for the trading market when we are all in a certain part and wants to prove that we are doing the right thing, so it is always good that we run what we can see. working with a bright mindset and so we are all good at trading like that and it works well.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned many things from trading going forward, forex traders must have good patience and forex traders need to trade with discipline, we must not trade with high risk and without proper analysis we cannot get success here at all. I think trade needs to understand that trade is not a gamble at all. and, actually with me, I clearly believe we need to have good patience and if we can trade with discipline only then we can make money in forex trading. Forex trading is a good way to become rich but without the right knowledge we cannot get success at all

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear, for me I also assume that I have learned many things from my experience, I think we all need to learn forex trading with the right money management skills and do not need to open trade without market analysis and have to trade with the right money management skills . and playing nay forex sy bohat khuch learn that aur forex plays sab phly to the main mind rakhy kay forex high risk ha is the main cause total loss ho huh ha ha ha lucky bale hota h h hoo is to play good luck ho jay for total capital losses, you can't.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 282 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)