+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 282 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't understand on the subject, my close friend who is worth someone next time if you want to write the main topic just what my partner and I make in England because this particular Forum is actually only English almost all of the friends here speak English besides not understanding your language and investors Low equity can make a lot of money, why spend time and effort with good education and experience, and everything is possible with a good experience, and every dream to make money with money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Freedom from the job is free from the forex market. We do not have any foreign exchange benefits for the forex market, but we have been able to earn money from the forex market so that we can see that there is no reason to use it as a result of the fact that there is no foreign exchange for the trader. If there is any reason to say that I have not been able to do so since then, I do not know how to send a trader to the trader so he can do all the work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I actually believe what I learned from forex is that businesses always need the right strategy to survive, and also don't mention the fact that greed can kill me in this business and also how to control fear and confidence, and also forex I think that money management is very important and I started trading when I lost a lot of money. Because I don't know anything about it. But now I learn from him to take patience, run away from greed, keep in control of my mind and many other things that will help me trade better.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned a lot in the past year, now I can do analysis using support and resistance lines and also can learn to use wax stick analysis. Just test your skills in the demo then continue on the real account, Candle sticks are more useful and I have learned forex trading that you have to have patience if you can't wait then forex trading is not suitable for you. because in forex trading if you don't choose a strong set up then you can't make a profit so you should always look for strong trading arrangements and never go with weak trading arrangements. if you can't see a strong arrangement then you have to wait to shape it.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money might bounce up after a broad fall and urge the improper broker to "try to capture the base". The money itself may have fallen because of months of bad work reports and Main last year said the main hon trade and now the main trade said it was important chizan Sikhi was the main direction of trends and demo analysis and fundamental analysis and how to read news and what important news is trade and also many of the best profitable strategies

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is risky business and i take good lesson of trading from this business , i had a greed of profit in the beginning and i trade risky but i loose much money in this business then i took patience lesson and now i am trading with patience and getting good profit , i have got good experience of trading and now i am able to make good income .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis is that historical price action predicts potential price action. Considering that forex is usually a 24-hour market, there is usually a lot of data that you can use for you to assess potential prices, and thus increase the significance of your notes on predictions. and money exchange is amazing given the fact that you can take advantage of the influence, and there are a large number of different coin sets to exchange. This does not mean that you may have to exchange everything. It is ideal to choose some who do not have a connection,

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learned a lot in the past year now that I can do analysis using support and resistance lines and also can learn to use candle stick analysis just testing your skills in a demo then proceeding in a real account. Stick candles are more useful. and I have learned many things from forex trading such as business knowledge, how to get money through the internet without going to a place that is part time work that we can do whenever I have internet access. In forex trading, we lose a large amount and win too. In this case, we must not lose our patience as a conditon. because patience is the strength of people whose qualities may only have a few students

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I say that I have been able to buy or sell any of the foreign currency securities in the market, then I have been able to find out that I have been able to expose my child to my best bet I am the best friend I have ever met since I was a youngster. There is no limit on the amount of money that is available in the system. I have a lot of money from foreign investors who have been trading for a long time, but I have a real account that is trading in the trading tab on my forex bht and I have a lot of money from my bank, I have a lot of money before buying it again. If you have any idea about the following link

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business dear koi bhi easy nahi hota hi but hum yadi uske naked i am Puri Schlumberger ko learn kare aur Jayda se Jayda read because for easy ho ho hai aur mane forex se ab Tak Yahi sikha hu ki kisi bhi trade lagane se pahle hame uske How do you do this? and ky mein ny yeh seekha without aap a successful hard worker ho forex saktay aur ko sab people pasand kartay hain is the reason ka Yehi hai ky is a business mein aap bohat kam spend time kar ky big money make kartay aur ho is a person sab liye is a business ko like I have a lot of money and I get my first and last business so I don't want to join other businesses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 282 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)