+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 282 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so I think you should spend more time to study and expect to get consistent profits from forex and still I learn and the right one I developed as before and now make less mistakes and about fear and greed will be less due to hard-earned money management. After trying several trades, I learned that it is quite difficult to predict future pair movements if not entirely impossible, so the only option left for us is trading when there is a greater chance of winning and using stop losses always to limit losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have not been able to give you the forex for testing the foreign currency, I would have been able to pay 2 times for the 3 months to go 3 times, but I have not been able to show it to myself that I have been unable to pay for this year. I have not been able to send a message from the company that I am not able to pay a bribe. If you have any questions about what you are looking for in a particular way, you will not be able to do so as well. If you want to talk about the problem, then you can go to the right place at the right time, then you can return to Bhht and get i

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, because somehow in the process of success, we will surely fail. I think even our failures will be part of our learning process, which will make us more and have better knowledge. Therefore we should never give up when we experience failure in the learning process or achieve success in the forex business. because failure is the beginning of success. until now I have learned a lot from Forex because it helps me gain a lot of knowledge and gain work experience so this is a great business and I also learn that we have to be patient in every job to make it better and not give time for it. with hard work

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is easy to learn because the modern era we can get various sources of material for beginner's circulation of forex so no trouble finding the source to learn trading only the most important factor is a strong curiosity to learn with a strong desire. to learn I am sure beginner traders will quickly understand and master some important material about basic forex trading However it is a very important learning process for all of us in this forex business. because through the learning process it will further enhance our knowledge and skills in trading. so it will make us a better trader. so I think for every trader, have learned a lot through the process and be patient in the learning process. I think even in this forex business, the learning process is the most importan

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meny sekha hai k forex main success hony k leye forex ko janna zarori hai or pher forex main demo account main jo kuch apny sekha hai wo try karen agar ap achi profit kama len to ap real account main trade kar sakty hain , or trade karny k leye website or forex news sy b ap bohat faida hasil kar sakty hain..

Junior Member sofiairum is an unknown quantity at this point sofiairum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abi to main insta forex pe new hun aj mera 2nd day hai aur mjhy kaam ki itni samjh nai aa rhi main abi se start kar rhi hun mjhy smjh aa jayegi aur phr main eachi earning karungi aur help krungi family ki i am a student and i want to earn for my self i want to improve my life style through insta forex just give me hints and information and help me i will give my best

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not think business is easy but too difficult for a trader and he can not get out of here with good experience and knowledge and I have learned a lot from it because it helps me improve my work skills and also teaches how to work patiently and true It is a good practice for a new trading system to allow you to search Google from your original account but a demo account before you can apply the same technique to try to make it because the usefulness of the new technique should be used for testing before the original account.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    main aj tk bohat kuch sekha hai forex trading sa sab sa pahla mana ya sekha hai ka lalach nhi krni dusra yaaa k hum ko iss chezz ka ahssas hona chaya k hum jitni mahnat kratay hum ko itna e phal milta hai or jo mahnat nhi kartay un ko kuch b nhi milta

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aslam o alikum sir mere khayal me forex me me ny boht luch seekha hai iss me ager greed krn gy tu iss me loss hi ho ga

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we tend to initially learn how you do market analysis so that we can trade successfully and make a profit every time we trade and that I trade in Forex for eleven months and that I have learned that Forex trading can be a direct job but getting success on Forex is not easy. This is great. Some traders are very successful at trading in Forex. It's very powerful to regulate greed and feeling, brave, assured and patient. Can not greed management even in reality. So at Forex, he faces a loss. So we must always be our greed management. This is the main reason for loss. it is always good if we trade parttime because if there is a loss then we can start again like as the beginning but when we become full time then we depend completely on forex and for this really need to get consistent profit before trading here fully and for the need This asks our question oueselves ready to be fulltime or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 282 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)