Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Threaded View

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,258 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai ye to achi baat hai jo aapne yaha par bahut kuch sikha hua hai, agar hum log yaha par kafi kuch jaan lete hai to tab trading karna mushkil nahi hota hai, isliye bhai kaam ko learn karna sabse jayda jaruri hota hai.
    I am pretty agree with your thoughts my dear brother that if we have learn a lot of things here in the forum then there is difficulty for you at all
    there is the trading but i have to talk about my learning in the Forex that Forex needs a lot of smart work and also a smart trading experience as
    well to that's the key towards your successful journey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-07-14)

Subscribe to this Thread (10)