+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 282 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2820

Thread: Ab tak aapne forex se kya sikh chuke hain?

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    I learned some kind of analysis which are useful for detecting the trend direction but need to learn more to get some good success in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    yes its always good if we are parttime trade because if there is loss then we can start again like as beginning but when we become full time then we depend fully on forex and for this its really need to earn consistent profit before trade here fully and for this need ask question oueselves we are ready to become fulltime or not.
    This is the main reason because of which most of the traders are part time traders
    Full time trading require lots of studies and time..You can not do any other work except foprex if you are full time trader
    Foprex shopuld be used as part time trading if you have limited balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    mujhe nahi lagta k forex 1 easy bussiness hai yeh part time k liye thik hai .agar aadmi ismai full time trade karnai jaye toh mostly mainai jad tak ki dekha hai usmai loss hota hi hai kyu aap dar aur emotion ko control nahi kar sakte
    yes its always good if we are parttime trade because if there is loss then we can start again like as beginning but when we become full time then we depend fully on forex and for this its really need to earn consistent profit before trade here fully and for this need ask question oueselves we are ready to become fulltime or not.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    mujhe nahi lagta k forex 1 easy bussiness hai yeh part time k liye thik hai .agar aadmi ismai full time trade karnai jaye toh mostly mainai jad tak ki dekha hai usmai loss hota hi hai kyu aap dar aur emotion ko control nahi kar sakte

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    It is a few things we have to invest before investing money. time and thought.
    if we are already doing that, I 'm sure we 'll find a system that can generate profits consistently.
    yes its correct , we need to invest time and thought also and without it how we can make consistent profit and when its we give more then we will able to know the characteristic of forex which no doubt help us i future to become a good trader no doubt.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    so i think you have to spend more time for learning and hope getting consistent profit from forex and still i am learning and its true i am developed as before and now doing less mistake and about fear and greed going less because of trying hard of money management .
    It is a few things we have to invest before investing money. time and thought.
    if we are already doing that, I 'm sure we 'll find a system that can generate profits consistently.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I have learned a lot from forex trading. I learned the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, money management and control of emotions. The fear and emotions can only be controlled by adopting money management.
    so i think you have to spend more time for learning and hope getting consistent profit from forex and still i am learning and its true i am developed as before and now doing less mistake and about fear and greed going less because of trying hard of money management .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I have learned a lot from forex trading. I learned the technical analysis, fundamental analysis, money management and control of emotions. The fear and emotions can only be controlled by adopting money management.
    ye sab cheeze forex trading kel iye bahut hi zada zaruri hoti hai
    inki absense me aap market se kabhi bhi fayda nahi utha sakte...money management aur time management ki to har jagah zarurat padti hai..inhi sab cheezo ke hisab se market move karta hai

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I agree with you
    in this business I also have the patience and emotional control that I did not get in real life
    and I hope I can still keep my enthusiasm to learn in this business, although I have much to lose
    Your spirit is so high I loved it and we have the same experience of losing a friend because I was not able to calculate the sata accept losing money .. lol

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Forex have taught me the importance of having patience, The discipline to follow the rules, The importance of controlling the emotions, and to do hard work, to be consistent in our efforts and never to give up.
    I agree with you
    in this business I also have the patience and emotional control that I did not get in real life
    and I hope I can still keep my enthusiasm to learn in this business, although I have much to lose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 282 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)