+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 727 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 696 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,460 of 7266

Thread: For Beginners, How to Start Forex Trading??

Banned nibirfz is an unknown quantity at this point nibirfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Training is not how long Forex education is based on intelligence. There are people who learn Forex for weeks, more than 6 months find it a long time, if you find yourself understood forex trading, only than I will state that it is actually your high time to start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Yes, it is the real time to start trading because trading does not need tome to start you can trade anytime when you have time but firstly know about the market trend and analysis. The particular three sort of analysis is really important to trade successfully in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    I suggest you to keep trading in demo account until you gain consistent profit in demo account trading. And at least you have solid strategy to apply in real account. If you didn't have both don't ever think to get real. You will jump to big loss.

Thanks
    for me personally more than 6 months is practical period to proceed to the real considering you have presently a bit of undertaking. Additionally, anyone know the all of the astute of the mt4 as well as for me the initial trade for, me personally is actually in the real account .

Thanks
    Of course, it is a proper time to start the real account Forex trading, especially for me. I need real cash money which is provided by Forex for profitable trades. So it is high to join the real Forex trading.Wish you meet your goal.

Thanks
    Yes, this is the high time to just shift to the real account trading as you already have gained much more then the required experience in the demo account trading. Additionally, now you are wasting your capabilities in demo account trading.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo is the best for the new trader to earn the money,also they need to learn lot of things before going to real account.Demo is very nice it gives the practical experience and so that we can be best.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me newbies should practise in demo account at beginning when he feels he is good and getting regular profit in demo acounts,
    he should go to real but trading in demo account should be of more then 1 months

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you madsut from your writing I can not understand your writing you try to explain the problem let me point point can give my opinion

Thanks
    I think one year practice in the demo trading good enough for the joining of real trading. The traders, who have spent 3 months or more sum of time on the demo account, got a vast experience. Now it is your high time to start the real account forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 646 of 727 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 696 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)