+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 727 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Thread: For Beginners, How to Start Forex Trading??

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the initial new investor should demo swap when he understands well in the demo exchange and help make the distinctive advantage he then has to enter into the actual exchange. If a very early investor enters into an actual exchange he then has to deal with damage inside for low meetings. and replies by the seniors I see above confuse me. I am a beginner here. It was not clear to me that I had to go for a demo account first or had to open a primary account. (I do not have too many dollars.)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The initial stages of your trading should be about preserving your capital – not trying to grow it. Minimizing risk is the primary objective. One way to possibly achieve this, is to use a long-term trading stance.What casual Forex trading beginners generally fail to realize is that most successful traders try to make a return on their investment based on long-term trends. They hold their orders open for weeks, months and even years. This way, Forex works as an investment and less as a lottery.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-17)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai jo beginner trader hai tou wso forex market mai trade shoro krnay say phrely es market ko under stand aur learning krtay hai. Es kay bad wo forex market mai trade krtay hai. Es tarah say wo forex market mai profit earn krtay hai.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabhi ya post kare ki naye log forex trading kasie chalu kare, kya kya chiz ka unhe dhyan rakna chahiye aur kya nahi.
    agar Forex me neya hai to us ke liye zaroori hai ke forex ki hidaayat aur rules ko follow kare aur sab read karne ke baad thori thori trade kar ke dekhain ta ke full experience ho jaye aur khod ke bal trade karne ke kaabal ho jaye.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), IGI (2018-10-29)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to start my first forex say start with a demo account. Instead, it's better to open a real account with a small deposit and get started right away and I guarantee it will be more interesting than trading with a demo account. This is a safe step to start trading forex for newcomers. and Very good if everyone who trades with demo account for more than 3 months. But before starting trading Real accounts in the forex market, one should analyze the market initially also pay attention to fxnews to realize such fluctuations in addition to the direction of market trends.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just have to think about learning .. Most of us after coming into this market are just trying to get the money as fast as we can ... and for this we are ignoring the knowledge we should have before starting trading .. and this is why we meet with big losses in our trade .. And to recover that loss, we put more money on the phone .. and if you are a beginner then first of all you should know about forex and read some ebooks and have routine to this forum and keep experience others and then you have to open your demo account and it will be fine. Then after some time you can start trading forex.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners, in my opinion, get your demo account first. minimum few months for forex undastand. by searching for the average time through the web and understanding forex. not as easy as it seems, there is a lot of information available on the web. but still you need to work hard in demo account and get some experience before you start the actual deed. so the best thing for beginners is to learn and produce. and you assume that beginners will lose 90% of the team if you run out of luck. so all your best friends and first task is to choose the right broker firm and then open a demo account, practice it learn the basics of forex and forex rules and come up with trading plans and strategies, have clear goals and work to achieve them.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online trading. So it may be risky or not at any risk. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all the time. Unemployed people can work with forex in an ideal time. Those People who work later also work with forex at break time because this is an online program and always open. So forex is the way of Income for people who collect knowledge about computers and knowledge of internet usage online. and Never try to trade with low knowledge .. it is really dangerous .. You must always respect forex for its toughness .. If you ever think that you have mastered forex with only a little knowledge then you will hurt really bad for this stupidity .. Forex is tough, very tough ..

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where can i find everything about forex ??? please help me somebody ... im very new to forex and want to earn money by using forex..please give me a website or some pdf so can help me and i think make your trading and charting code, choose market, and make and manage your first trade. The purchase and marketing of agency agencies or other business instruments for shorter periods of abstraction, usually lower than a few months

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess to say that trading on the demo is the most for all newbies.fair do not try to earn money on demo accounts because it becomes unprofitable but think exclusively on your strategy and see how it goes at the moment. And always rule out your strategy and use demo only as faculty means.demo account is also trading in echt market conditions, so you can earn a lot without any real money risk. and from where i can get full market details, koi batayega dost, yaha for uper uper hi bate hoti hai detail i kuch bhi pata nahi chalta hai bas yaha se detail pata karo waha se detail pata karo bass yaha chal raha hai please let someone know the right place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 727 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)