+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 272 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes gold is very good instrument to trade and traders can earn huge profits in very short time. But the problem of gold is its high spread in the market that is 50 to 80 pips but with insta it is 100 pips. I think insta should reduce their spread for gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    focus only to one pairs as it own advantage, we can give our thought on that pairs 100% and not worrying too much position with different pairs. I also like to trade on EUR/USD, it has a stable movement and a bit can be to predict.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD is the best paird for me because:

1. Highest liquidity

2. Highest turnover

3. Global Demand

4. Wide movements

5. London New york overlap

6. Low spread

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think tht the choice of the pair have ther importance i think that we should not stay trade with just one pair and trade with the pair that we think they will give us more profit for me i trade with 4 pair EUR/USD GBP/USD AUD/USD USD/CAD this is the great pair for me

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    I trade Eur/Usd and Usd/Cad because I like the pair and understand the movement. Is easy to trade USD/CAd with small balance because movement not too fast, so easy to analyse.
    USD/CAD movement is too slow to trade so the risk to reward is not always very good. The average daily range of the pair is not much that is why I do not like trading it. EUR/USD is the best apir to use.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maryosa View Post
    I trade Eur/Usd and Usd/Cad because I like the pair and understand the movement. Is easy to trade USD/CAd with small balance because movement not too fast, so easy to analyse.
    currency pairs chahe jo bhi ho, money management sahi tarase follow karna chahiye.aksar log bad money management k liya sab paisa kho deta hai.mena bhi khoya hai.mai eurusd ko bohoot pasand kartahu.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं AUD USD जोड़ी / beause यह ऊपर और नीचे आंदोलन की बहुत से पता चलता है पर खोपड़ी के लिए पसंद है. बस प्रवृत्ति का अनुसरण करें जब आप खोपड़ी यह नहीं भूलना. मुझे लगता है कि यह सबसे अच्छा scalping के लिए व्यापार की जोड़ी है. EUR / USD भी अच्छी जोड़ी है जो हम दीर्घकालिक व्यापार के लिए इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayra man pasand pair koi aik fixed nae hay, laykin may ziada ter wohi pair per trader banata hoon jiss may USD sath paired ho. iss ki waja ye hay kay jab bhi koi news release hoti hay jiss ka taaluk USD say ho to phir her pair may achi movement nazar aati hay jo kay profitable ho sakti hay.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेरा पहले EUR / USD बहुत आदमी आंदोलन और opportuninties के बहुत से अनुभव और सफल रणनीतियों और भी बनाया छोटे लाभ बनाने के पसंद था kyuki बहुत लेकिन फिर अब जब मैं अमरीकी डालर का इस्तेमाल किया है / jpy मुझे लगता है कि यह बहुत बेहतर है coz आंदोलन इतनी बड़ी नहीं होतीEUR / USD इतना भी अच्छा करने के लिए तुलना में बनाने के आसान है लाभ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 272 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)