+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 272 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehlay mera manpasand pair EUR/USD tha par ab kafi dino say may Gold may trade kar raha hon aur ab mera manpasnd pair gold ban gaya hay. Gold trading may spread tu bohat ziada hay par faida bhi usi hisab say hota hay. Ab tak mujhay pichlay haftay kafi profit hova hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ulfat is an unknown quantity at this point ulfat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab sy acha pair eur/usd ha q k is me liqudety zyda ha is me bar bar markting uperr nechy hoti ha or is ke value zyda ha banesbat s2ry k usd is best then all i like eur/usd it pair is very useful then other

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EU has many good thing in it because the volatility and liquidity of this pair is very good to take advantage. In the beginning of London and US session, there is good movement. There are many other opportunities as well which keep coming.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera pehle eur/usd bahut man pasand tha kyuki lots of movement and lots of opportuninties to experience and make successful strategies and also made small profits but then now when i have used usd/jpy i think it is lot better coz movement itni badi nahi hoti as compared to eur/usd so even good to make easy profit's

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    I like to scalp on the aud/usd pair beause it shows lot of up and down movement. Just follow trend when you scalp do not forget it. I think it is the best pair to trade for scalping. Eur/usd is also good pair which we can used for long term trading.
    In scalp of AUD/USD pair, always to take note of support and resistance point. If scalp when support or resistance broken, then may enter into wrong trade. Always do trade carefully.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne eur/jpy kabhi nahi trade kia laikin usd/jpy per trade karta hu .,.,Jpy ki bhi achi movement hy or stable currency hy.or agar achay se trade karo to profitable hy.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to scalp on the aud/usd pair beause it shows lot of up and down movement. Just follow trend when you scalp do not forget it. I think it is the best pair to trade for scalping. Eur/usd is also good pair which we can used for long term trading.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many pairs i like which is more volatile and have more trading chances.Some of them are eur/usd,gold,silver and many others that are popular among traders.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd pear is best because that's very intersting and very hopeful .mostly, it gave profit and flactuation level is so good . You can easy guess that where's going rate now that time.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    usd/chf bahut zada vlatile pair mana jata hai aur isse kayi traders ko profit bhi hua hai aur loss bhi hua hai
    lekin me aaj kal sirf gold me hi trade karta hon..mujhe iski kafi achi knowledge hai..isse pehle me eur/usd pair me trade karta tha lekin ab mujhe sabse zada pasand xau/usd pair hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 272 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)