+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 272 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the EUR/USD currency pair.It is the best pair for trading in Forex i think.It has a very good movement.So traders are greatly benefited by trading with this pair.Most of the Forex traders use this currency pair.So it is really profitable pair as many traders are involved in trading with this pair.I started trading with this and i will continue with this pair also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dewa is an unknown quantity at this point dewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jabersr View Post
    I want to memorize the character of this pair, I got a lot of science here, learn the analysis, the pure technical analysis can also be successful.EUR/USD pair is said to be the most volatile pair in forex trade. It is one of the major pair, which is very profitable to trade with.
    I also make trades on this pair. EURUSD and GBPUSD and is the best. because the very large price movements every day. so I can get a huge profit on this pair., so you should also focus on two pair is only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jabersr is an unknown quantity at this point jabersr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to memorize the character of this pair, I got a lot of science here, learn the analysis, the pure technical analysis can also be successful.EUR/USD pair is said to be the most volatile pair in forex trade. It is one of the major pair, which is very profitable to trade with.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only Salafi se jo aapko jyada partner advantage aur jyada hai wo accuracy de ta favorite hona Hai aapka chhahiye.I have my Gold for EurUsd aur hi karna pasand karta hun trade.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to deal having eurusd, audusd along with gbpusd . yet my favorite is actually gbpusd along with eurusd. the vast majority of period eurusd along with gbpusd are include same mobility. i mean exactly why i choose each.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this moment we're wanting for EUR/USD as well prefer to CHF as well at my variety when all these couple of come to be good today these days.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd mera man pasand pair hy is me main regulerly trading krta hon or mujhy is pair ke movement ka kafi jiyada experience ho gya hy or main to agar is me loss kr be lon to mujhy itna believe hota hy k main is pair me thora wait kr k recover kr sakta hon.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general my favorite pair is USD and Euro. Because we can get those currency exchanging trader easily. Where others have too much waiting time. Though some time we have to take some other currency like GBP or AUD due to extra profit. But I like Euro and USD.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion sir, that is in us running a trading business the most important thing we must note that we should be able to control your emotions and our ambition to get great results with a very short period of time.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Most Favorite pair for trading is "Eur / Usd" because this pair has a very low spread where we can make our profits very quick in smaller time frames,
    almost more professional trader trade and do analysis for this pair , which is very helpful to a beginner , where he can find lots of analysis on this pair,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 272 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)