+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 272 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm2013 View Post
    I think that we have to choose a currency pair and only one and we are trading so that we can we study it well so that we can easily achieve profit
    more so for the beginner, I think this way is better, using one pair and study the character of the pair. because it will further increase the likelihood of us will be familiar with the character of the movement of the pair that we use to trade. and when we can understand the movement of the pair that we use to trade, I believe will in turn make it easier to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hend For This Useful Post:

hasnainkb (2012-10-02)

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera man pasand paur EUR/USD aur gold hai. Main gold mein trading demo par try karta hoon is mein kafi profit ho jata hai. is ki movement bohat high hoti hai . EUR mein poora din achi movcement rehti hai .newbie ki training ke liye ye best hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aun For This Useful Post:

hasnainkb (2012-10-02)

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite pairs are EUR/USD and AUD/USD. i strated my trading practice in demo account with EUR/USD and its volatility is the most. i am familiar with this pair and making profit quickly from this pair is easier than others. and AUD/USD also moves often but not has too much fluctuation according to me.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we have to choose a currency pair and only one and we are trading so that we can we study it well so that we can easily achieve profit

Junior Member redroad is an unknown quantity at this point redroad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with eur/usd, gbp/usd and aud /usd. but my favourite is gbp/usd and eur/usd. most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd are have same movement.

Banned cyberjobz is an unknown quantity at this point cyberjobz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Sabhi ka koi na koi pair man pasand hota hain iske kayi karan hain jasie ki koi hamesha profit karta hai wo pair me ya phir uski volatile me mazaa aata hain.
    my dear friend mujhy sab say ziyada euro usd pair pasand hai kiun k is k pips daily kafi ziyada up down hotay hain jis say main asani k sath kuch kama sakta hoon aur is k sath gold per bhi karta hoon mager os ki samjh bojh bahut mushkil hai

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera manpasand pair EUR/USD hay because ye sab say common aur jiada trade honay wala pair hay aur is k baray may analysis bhi aasani say mil jaata hay. Is k ilawa ye jiada tar gold k saath saath move karta hay is liay is pair may kamana aasan hay.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After passing almost six months in real forex and making too much mistakes here, now i decides to trade on selected pairs. they are: EUR/USD, GPB/USD, EUR/JPY and AUD/USD

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera koe aik manpasand pair nae hay. men 4 pairs per trading kerta hoon or wohi charoon pairs he mery leay bhut lucky or profit able hen. wo pairs EUR/USD , NZD/USD , XAU/USD, XAG/USD hen.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member shiva1633 is an unknown quantity at this point shiva1633's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    USD/JPY is my favourite pair ,aur jhahir hain ki yahi do countries ke currency ki popularity zyada hai,maine kabhi real trade nahi kiya hain is par ,main toh sirf demo account ke experience par bata raha hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 272 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)