+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 272 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Senior Member hemi is an unknown quantity at this point hemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURO/USD and GBP/USD ya mary man pasand pare hain koi k forex main ager ap kam time main earn kerna chaty ho to ap ko is main asy pare ko use kerna zrori hy jin main bohat ziada shuffling ho yani jis main market volatile ho is main ap ko bohat kam time main earn ker sakty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zaine is an unknown quantity at this point zaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in the forex trading many trading pair where many people play the trades and make the better profit from here and here your favorite pair is who we practice on the demo account and make their better profit with use of this pair i like the EURO/USD

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marach1 is an unknown quantity at this point marach1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in this business many trading pair and these are best for the trading and it is the very risky task but it is rewarding here we make the better profit if we are the experienced in our trading i like to trade on the GBP/USD and i think it is the best trading pair

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd hai kyunki is pair ki studies bahut zada easy h aur ye technicals ko bahut ache se follow karta h..
    mujhe xau/usd se bahut dar lagta h kyunki

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

So a trader can easily earn huge profit.It is very easy to recover loss using this pair.For scalpers, this pair has no alternative

Member mahmoodg is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodg's Avatar
    Thanks
    mara man pasand pare to euro\usd hy kio k in main shuffling bohat hoti hy or main to yahi samjhta ho k forex main ager to ap ky pass trend ka bary main knowledge hy then ap ko is main koi bhi pare ho us main earning ho jay gui but is mian ap ko short time main hi earn kerna shuro ho jay gi

Senior Member altiso is an unknown quantity at this point altiso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in this business you know bro many pairs but bro you concentrate only this pair who you practice in the demo account and i practice the GBP/USD pair in the demo account and make their better career in the trading

Junior Member ranabilal is an unknown quantity at this point ranabilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i trade mostly in 3 pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my first choice is EUR/USD . i seen and its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before i traded in many pairs.but i feel it more likely to trade using it whenever i trade.

Member ninjaa is an unknown quantity at this point ninjaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesy to sab pair achy hain but mujhy jo zyada best lagat hai wo eur / usd hai or main isi pair per trading kerta hon jis se mujhy acha profit ho jata hai or is per trading buhat easily ho jati hai or profit bhi mil jata hai.

Senior Member saqlain is an unknown quantity at this point saqlain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that the forex business is depend on the trading because the people the better profit from here and in the forum we make the bonus for posting and we not withdraw it we withdraw this money who we make from the live account trading and my best trading pair is EURO/USD

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend actually it varies from person to eprson.tumhe jo accha lagta he kiyu us pair per tum accha profit kar lete ho.us pair per tum expert ho chuke ho.mere favourite pair he eur/usd usd/jpy and eur/jpy.kiyu ki mein in sab pair per accha profit kar leta hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 272 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)