+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 272 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Banned babilob is an unknown quantity at this point babilob's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite pair is EUR/USD. I like it due to its low spread and because its analysis is so easy and related to news. This pair consists of two major currencies of the world so it movement is highly predictable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray kehayal sy ye pear be itna profitable nhi hy me ny is me trading ke hy per eur/usd boaht acha pera hy is me flucatuation boaht jayada hoti hy ap is me bohat achi earning kr satky ho please try also this pear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jack200 is an unknown quantity at this point jack200's Avatar
    Thanks
    eur/usd pear is best because that's very intersting and very hopeful .mostly, it gave profit and flactuation level is so good . You can easy guess that where's going rate now that time.

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    one should trade with one pair only but if there is a good chance on the other pair there is no problem to take it . I like to focus on one pair so most of the time I trade only pair only it is the EurUsd

Senior Member fxtrader420 is on a distinguished road fxtrader420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have 3 pairs of the EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD trade and my first choice is primarily the EUR / USD. I was ready to go, if only for a few pairs because she and I have many pairs of trade and the time I lost, and only 3 pairs. I'm in a good position to take concentrating liquidity.

Banned student1 is an unknown quantity at this point student1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Har trader apni passand jo forex market main trading kerta hy us ko jo pair passand ata hy ar jis pair ko wo ache trah samjh sakta hy us me trading kerta hy. Main eur/usd , eur/jpy ar GBP/jpy pairs ko like kerta hoon or mostly in pairs main trade kerta hoon. Main in pairs ko market ki movement k mutabik thora smjh skta hoon jis ki wja se like kerta hon in pairs ko.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency pair EUR / USD is the currency pairs traded many traders, and the currency pair has stable movement, so that beginners often learn trading on the currency pair, I also like the EU currency pairs and GU

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera man pasand pair gbp/usd, eur/usd, eur/chf, usd/chf, aur eur/jpy ye sabhi mere man pasandita hey aur isme se mere sabse jyada eur/usd aur usd/chf pe abhi dhyan de raha hoon. is do pair ke spread bhi low he. aur prediction lag jate he sahi. to main in do pair ko chuna.

Member fxrock200 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrock200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mine is eur / usd . most of my trades are in this pair . i can understand the trends in this pair. most of these trades in this pair brings me more profits. i lost very less in this pair. i started with this pair and make my first income from trades in this . whenever i starts trading , i firstly open this pair and then decide where t trade.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mostly trade the euro , cable and the gold, there three is my post likely pair to trade the market and make the money, but i always use to ,make good money management and the stop loose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 272 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)