+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 272 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member forextool is an unknown quantity at this point forextool's Avatar
    Thanks
    EUR/USD pair is said to be the most volatile pair in forex trade. It is one of the major pair, which is very profitable to trade with it and we can get good profit and main thing is that in less time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    I like to trade on the eur/jpy as it is one of the most volatile pair in the forex market so i keep huge margin for my trade so that i will not blow my stop loss easily but i can gain good profit by waiting on the trade for long time.
    yes , it is very volatile pair and i think if a trader want earn good money in small time then he should trade on it , i also like to trade this pair but we have to use large stop loss in this pair because it is very volatile pair .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the eur/jpy as it is one of the most volatile pair in the forex market so i keep huge margin for my trade so that i will not blow my stop loss easily but i can gain good profit by waiting on the trade for long time.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned pm1pm786 is an unknown quantity at this point pm1pm786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai to ziada ter usd/gbp or eur/usd ki trading kerta hon mager mera man pasand to usd/can hai

Member fawadzakki is an unknown quantity at this point fawadzakki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera man passand pair euro/usd aur usd/jpn hai ye par bohat ache sub trader ke liye

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    maira nahe sab ka pair i think aik he hai wo hai eur and usd and from it earning is great and all are mostly use it and i am also use is and earning is great with it.

Senior Member getpaid is an unknown quantity at this point getpaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera sb sa pasnd pair Gold ha main ziada tr gold pr hi trading krta hon r Allah ka Fazl o Karm sa boht acha earn krta hon. Gold boht hi acha currency pair ha agr hamra pas account main big balnace ha to hm gold pr trade kr sktay hain r boht ziada earn kr sktay hain. Gold pr trading ziada faida dati ha waisay to main eur/usd bi use krta hon lakin mera khayal ha gold sb sa ziada faida wali ha

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main too sub say zayada trading jis main karta hun woo gold or silver hay or mainy sub say zayada profit main unheen dono pair b banaya hay. currency bohat zayada risky hain lahaza main un main kabi kabi trade karta hun,

Junior Member ayan216 is on a distinguished road ayan216's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zada profit wala pair us/eur he i think qk eur hamesha usd sy zada rehta he. aplog ko konsa pair pasand he.............

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like this forum all currencies on the foreign exchange trading, but my best currency GBP / USD, but get more profit, you must need more care and the best planning and trade, you can alsoa better deal to improve your knowledge of the true account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 272 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)