+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I used to trading in the pair gbp / usd, I want to memorize the character of this pair, I got a lot of science here, learn the analysis, the pure technical analysis can also be successfuly, traders can use a different strategy, but I believe as long as the discipline with the trading rule , then it will be successfuly really !!!! and dear friend i would like to saya bout this thread that Mera Man pasand pair hai eurusd, iske alawa mai silver ko be trading kartha hoon. Lakin slowly mai silver trading chodneka soocha raha hoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pair's pair doubted the value of EUR / USD. I have been trading it since I made my first steps to the forex market. This gives me advantages and disadvantages, but I feel interested in trading it. and my favorite pairs are GBP / USD, GBP / JPY and silver. I like these couples because they respect the support there, hold N pivots. I like to trade this couple. Now one day I don't like trading with EUR / USD. good friend of mine, really in forex trading I personally think that all forex market pairs are the best for earning income but in some movements the pair is very fast and in this pair you get a better profit but to trade this pair you need a balance well then you produce better for example EJ is the best partner for earning fast. and good friend of mine, really in forex trading I personally think that all the forex market pairs are the best for earning income but in some movements the pair is very fast and in this pair you get a better profit but to trade this pair you need a balance well then you produce better for example EJ is the best partner for fast earnings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i trade mostly in 3 pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my first choice is EUR/USD . i seen and its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before i traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time i lost and now concnetrating only in 3 pairs Even though you have suffered most of the losses with this partner, is it still your favorite partner or are you planning to trade a different pair from now onwards. I think EURUSD is the best pair and you should continue to trade only on this pair. and No doubt, Eur Usd is one of the most important and moving partners in this market and if you master this pair then you can also master other pairs associated with it. This is the most preferred partner by traders all over the world.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I see a profit side, USD / JPY should be my favorite pair because I have gotten a lot from this pair. Overall the EU is my favorite partner because of its liquidity. Today my favorite pair is USD / CHF because my trade is in this pair, hoping to make a profit. and my best partner is USD / GBP, the reason for this pair is that the ratio of up and down pairs is very slow and you can judge easily, and practicing demo accounts is more important for profit. I like all currency pairs in forex trading using this forum but my best currency is GBP / USD, but to get more profit from any partner you have to trade more carefully and plan best and also increase your knowledge to better trading in real accounts. and I like the scalp in the aud / usd pair because it shows a lot of up and down movements. Just follow the trend when your scalp doesn't forget. I think this is the best partner to trade for scalping. Eur / usd is also a good partner that we can use for long-term trading.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think my favorite trading partner is EUR / USD because the movements are always in two directions namely Bullish and bearish. I have benefited a lot from this pair now I oversee this commodity pair because commodity pair prices are increasing day by day. and Mera Sab said that the male pair was USD / jpy or GBP / jpy hain. main ne jab said that Forex trading starts with the main trading partner, haha hoon. or Ab is the main ho gaye ha bohat experience in saying earning kar raha hoon. Even though I trade in several pairs such as GBP / USD, USD / JPY, USD / CHF, but the best pair or the most preferred pair is EUR / USD because the spread is low and the pip movement is very high in a day. This pair is also preferred throughout the world. and Now ... my favorite currency pair to trade is GU. I used to like the EU but sometimes it was too much for me. I have studied the GU movement for almost 2 months and I feel a little more tame than the EU. I will still trade the European Union occasionally because I miss it

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with EU / USD and liked it and liked to trade this pair because I have experience of this pair and can understand some of the trends of this pair. it is a better choice that you have to work in a single pair at the beginning and then join other pairs too which can help a lot in good trading and at first I also use EUR / USD and this is my favorite currency pair and now a day I also trade gold and the partner is xau / usd, I also prefer to trade gold and get good results from trading in maximum time because of the high movement. very good dear, actually I really found that I used GBP / USD and it was my favorite currency pair and now a day I also trade gold and the partner is xau / usd, I also prefer to trade gold and get results good from trading in maximum time because of its high movement. and Mein ne jab, a real trade, starting with the tabs, as a result of the USD trade pairs, trading time, this is trading mostly in EUR / USD, with USD / JPY and hi-dollar hunks. Mein ne starts to trade gold ki face as much as loss kis hi aur issi lye mein ab Gold trade brokerage ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cilor For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai bhout se trader es mai euro market usd and gbp usd mai kam karte hi kyuki es pairs ki moving bhout hee fast hoti hai fer app es market mai achi trading kam investment se kar sakte hai es tara hum forex mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai forex ek best bussiness hai hume es mai soch market samj kar kam karna chahi aa ... and mai ek newbie hoon aur abhi eur / usd par hi dhayan de rahi hoon. re kyunki re vichaar se jyadatar log eur / usd hi pasand karte hai. mujhe lagta hi eur / usd sabse has profit from the pair hi.mujhe baaki to pair to baare me jyada idea bhi nahi hi.jaise jaise mera experience bad luck to the pair to start trading karoongi. I accustomed trading within the combine gbp / usd, i would like to memorise the character of this combine, I got plenty of science here, learn the analysis, the pure technical analysis may achieve success, traders will use a distinct strategy, however i feel as long because the discipline with the trading rule , then it'll achieve success

9. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on jpy cross because they are the most volatile pair and with the help that we can easily generate good income but we have to trade on the pair with a stop loss which is right if we can also get a big loss from it. and Kaunsa paired me with your car trade, the market moves up or depends on hey. Various types of data and financial news are imagined. The forex market is the broadest and most original market in the world. The forex market is profitable if there is no one. Wese to play poore to poore forex trading business coo boho hoin aur koi bhi pair mujhy bura nai lagta hi is liye main har pair trading pes hon his pair me mujhy acha profit hone to the chances of playing main usei pair karta hon wese trading pe mera pasandida pair gbp / usd hi .. and me ne shuru shuru me jab kaam kerna shuru kia tha to us waqt ne har pair per ka kia kerta tha lekin is me waqt merea sab ziada or acha or pasandeeda pair jo he to sirf or sirf EURO / USD he is meota knowledge hota hehy mujhy and is me me kabhi bhi ghalat trading ni kia he

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, with me, I want to believe that I like to trade with the main partner and I think if we can trade with the right market understanding then we can make good money and I think without proper analysis from the market we cannot get success at all. and pair my favorite in my forex trading is GBPUSD, I like this currency because its movements are relatively wild and too large so we are easy to profit compared to other currencies such as the very slow movement of EURUSD GBP tends to be more active every day. now I only trade two currency pairs eurusd and gbpusd because I am very comfortable trading these two pairs because they offer me good volatility for my strategy, I am currently trying my strategy on audusd on a demo account to see how well it happened before trading on my real account and To get the chance to join a similar Forex marketer partner, I want to analyze several topics on the market for now when I can analyze the time for analysis.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main trading k is how many pairs of notes are available, how do I get maximum EUR / USD and GBP / USD and I do not know how to trade through this trade, but this is not dangerous because of the buyers and the profitable. Use other currency pairs from the chart to move the campaign. If you want to read more than $ 50 / day, you can easily add daily text to your daily trading business, so that you can add a good profit to your business. If you want to have a new knight in the newbie, then pair it with a simple pair of pairs. I mostly like trading big pairs because they are much more stable than cross pairs and after that I want to trade metals like gold then indexes and indices like DAX 30 but unless the main pairs of all these markets are very risky and dangerous also require a set of extra skills such as analysis strong and decision making, knowledge, patience, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)