+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 272 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2715

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Han aap kee baat bilkul darust hay. Mera man pasand pair EUR/USD aur EUR/JPY hay mujhy in donon pairs par trade karny ka bohot maza ata hay. maree ziada tar trading in pairs par hi hoti hay.
    hm EUR /USD has always been one among most favorite pair for most traders . i think the main reason for this is that when traders learn most of them start to use E/U to trade. how ever i don't know about EUR/JPY , i haven't ever trades using that pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I was also frequently observed many pairs and to trade on all pairs
    but now I just focus on two pair only
    because I think it easier to focus and concentration
    only the euro / usd and gbp / usd
    yeah what you say is true indeed sometimes we have good trading opportunities when we do an analysis on multiple partners, but we also need to focus more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    for now I 'm watching all the pairs, looking for a good signal, and find pairs that fit the character of the system that I use. and from the results of observing, I noticed there are several pairs that move up to 250 pips in one day.
    I was also frequently observed many pairs and to trade on all pairs
    but now I just focus on two pair only
    because I think it easier to focus and concentration
    only the euro / usd and gbp / usd

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    To aap metals ke trading kar rehe he. bhai main aapse silver ka strategy janna chahta hoon. agar ho sake to jarur bataye.
    aur @anubhavsingh bhai silver and gold bahut muskil pair nehi he. aap bhi iska trend dekhkar pata laga sakte he. agar aapke paas jyada balance ho tabhi aap gold ya silver trend kar sakte ho. aur ha long trade metals ke liye thik he.
    bhai ye har trader ki studies pe depend karta hai...aaki studies metals me zada achi hogi is wajah se aapko usme dikkat nahi hoti..mujhe kabhi bhi metals samjh nahi aate isliye me mostly unhe avoid hi karta hon..especially gold ko predict karna is not that much easy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    आम तौर पर मैं 3 EUR / USD, GBP / USD और / AUD USD और मेरी पहली पसंद EUR / USD जोड़े में ज्यादातर व्यापार. मैं ने देखा और इसकी मेरे लिए अच्छा जा रहा है अगर केवल कुछ जोड़े ध्यान केंद्रित है क्योंकि इससे पहले कि मैं कई जोड़े में कारोबार और समय मैं खो दिया है और अब मैं अच्छी हालत में हूँ 3 जोड़े में केवल concnetrating के सबसे एकाग्रता की कमी की वजह से.
    eur/usd pair zada tar har trader ki pehli pasand hota hai
    is pair me movement kafi stabkle aur achi hoti hai aur iski study karna baki pairs ke comparison me easy hota hai..
    har naye trader ko issi pair se seekhna chahiye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आम तौर पर मैं 3 EUR / USD, GBP / USD और / AUD USD और मेरी पहली पसंद EUR / USD जोड़े में ज्यादातर व्यापार. मैं ने देखा और इसकी मेरे लिए अच्छा जा रहा है अगर केवल कुछ जोड़े ध्यान केंद्रित है क्योंकि इससे पहले कि मैं कई जोड़े में कारोबार और समय मैं खो दिया है और अब मैं अच्छी हालत में हूँ 3 जोड़े में केवल concnetrating के सबसे एकाग्रता की कमी की वजह से.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i love silver the most, and i do most of the trading in silver. but among the currency pair GBP-USD I like to trade.
    To aap metals ke trading kar rehe he. bhai main aapse silver ka strategy janna chahta hoon. agar ho sake to jarur bataye.
    aur @anubhavsingh bhai silver and gold bahut muskil pair nehi he. aap bhi iska trend dekhkar pata laga sakte he. agar aapke paas jyada balance ho tabhi aap gold ya silver trend kar sakte ho. aur ha long trade metals ke liye thik he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Silver bahut hi risky pair mana jaat hai
    Silver se safe aapke liye baki currency pair rahenge like gbpusd aud usd nzdusd etc
    SIlver aur gold ko trade karna bahut mnushkil hota hai
    Yeah agree dude its difficult to trade in metals but i have been trading on it most of the time and so its the best profit maker for me so far.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Silver bahut hi risky pair mana jaat hai
    Silver se safe aapke liye baki currency pair rahenge like gbpusd aud usd nzdusd etc
    SIlver aur gold ko trade karna bahut mnushkil hota hai

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aud/usd pair kafi acjha pair hai trading ke liye
    kafi lod chf ko bhi prefer klarte hai lekin mere hisab se eur/usd pair sabse acha pair hai

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 272 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)