+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 267 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Hybrid View

Anytime

Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Sabhi ka koi na koi pair man pasand hota hain iske kayi karan hain jasie ki koi hamesha profit karta hai wo pair me ya phir uski volatile me mazaa aata hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    mera man pasand pair GBP/USD or USD/CAD he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

babarshahzad (2018-04-29), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-29), sajawal1 (2018-04-29)

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne gbp/usd par kai bar trading ki ha lekin es main munafa itna nahi mila main to chata hn k her wqt ye up down rahe takey ziyada se ziyada sell buey ka muka mil sakey

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    meray kehayal sy ye pear be itna profitable nhi hy me ny is me trading ke hy per eur/usd boaht acha pera hy is me flucatuation boaht jayada hoti hy ap is me bohat achi earning kr satky ho please try also this pear.

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    Usually i trade mainly in three pairs EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD and my first choice is EUR / USD. i saw and its going well for me, if only a few pairs to focus because before I exchanged many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time I lost and now only 3 pairs concnetrating I am in good condition

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have traded many pairs yet but now i am sticky to two pairs only. those are EUR/USD and NZD/USD. EUR/USD is the most traded pair, that's why it is the most volatile currency pair. i like this pair for it's high volatility and use it only for scalping purpose. on the contrary i use NZD/USD pair for position trading because this pair doesn't move that much abnormally as EUR/USD and most of the time it moves following the TA.

Senior Member mirzag is an unknown quantity at this point mirzag's Avatar
    Thanks
    here in the forex business many trading pair but i use the two trading because i practice these two trading pair on the demo account and these are best trading pair and many people use these pairs and make the better profit from here and i use the EURO/USD and the GBP/USD it is the very fast trading pairs

Senior Member saqlain is an unknown quantity at this point saqlain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that the forex business is depend on the trading because the people the better profit from here and in the forum we make the bonus for posting and we not withdraw it we withdraw this money who we make from the live account trading and my best trading pair is EURO/USD

Senior Member altiso is an unknown quantity at this point altiso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in this business you know bro many pairs but bro you concentrate only this pair who you practice in the demo account and i practice the GBP/USD pair in the demo account and make their better career in the trading

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have traded many pairs yet but now i am sticky to two pairs only. those are EUR/USD and NZD/USD. EUR/USD is the most traded pair, that's why it is the most volatile currency pair. i like this pair for it's high volatility and use it only for scalping purpose. on the contrary i use NZD/USD pair for position trading because this pair doesn't move that much abnormally as EUR/USD and most of the time it moves following the TA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 267 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)