+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 272 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add two pairs to the main trade and my person has a pair of eur / usd and our company is jpy, so we do not have a couple of spouses and we have gotten a lot of profit and we have earned a lot of money. The advantage is that he is just looking for our europe / usd and usd / jpy hen partner and I have never been involved in trading, but I have knowledge of which knowledge to use. We will buy many eur / usd of our gbp / usd market and we have several years making money, but our loss is very high. We have gold to enter with gold, so we will get a chance to move to gold. Our sole partner eur / usd, gbp / usd, gold is our silver jai with the trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mixing too many strategies will make trading even more confusing and thus better to trade using 2-3 strategies that fit the market conditions. People should know correctly the movement of the market and improve their plans and implement a strategy as I personally do for that day trading and scalping. But yes when I lost the opportunity to make a profit in the bull run, I sometimes apply to Gorilla trading.
    I think one of the most important things that has benefited me because forex apart from a lot of money is the knowledge of the global economy that I get. To do good with forex, we have to look at the economic events that are happening and so we can know the economies of the better countries which is a good general knowledge to achieve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in buying home or abroad, then you have to pay higher interest on trading date, for example, if you want to invest in gold, you will be able to invest in major gold trading system. sab Mujay Say Acha Pair Bi Golden Ka Hi Lagta Hakor Main Nay Buhat Bar Demo Account Main Gold Ki Trade Main Kifi Achi Earning Bi Ki Hay Kk and The main reason to buy a pair of 2 pairs of work is to have experience that has experienced or bought a home based business or to buy a home based business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is Eur / GBP and Eur / USD this pair always gives me some profit so I love the charts the market is also running well and most people love to trade with this couple. and Main Forex me eur / usd currency pair or gbp / usd currency pair and he eaas dono pair me trading jada tar karta hu or achha earnings bhi eaas my currency pair hota he eaas pair pe tone when hota hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benar For This Useful Post:

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My fovorite partner to trade is EURUSD and AUDUSD, as it has a low spread with a high daily range. but sometimes I also see GBPJPY, which has a fairly high daily range, so if I see a good chance to get into it, then I will redeem GBPJPY. and In forex trading, many currency pairs are used and I think every currency pair is good for trading but for me eur / usd is the best currency pair for trading because it has a fast movement.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to trade in eur / usd it is more profitable pair of forex market because it works very fast than other couples and most people trade on this couple and we can say it is a very popular pair in the forex market and I really love to trade on this couple and spouse my most favorite is gbp / usd because I always get only from this couple and the reason is that in this couple big fluctuations and can easily go up to 100 to 150 pips in a day so we have a good chance to earn revenue per day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade is a couple that can have more pips than any other trade in the forexing world is about pips, the more couples have the movement, then there you can carefully have the best advantage. My favorite pair in forex is crude oil and natural gas, I usually trade with this couple because I have the right knowledge about this lot so I prefer crude oil to trade then it has become my favorite couple to trade in forex, usually people trade in currency but they are also good.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kenapo For This Useful Post:

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know how much money I have received from my husband or father, gbp / usd, eur / usd, eur / chf, usd / chf, and ur / jpy, you have been asked to send a message to us / usd and usd. / chf he wants to do 60% of the things he does not want to do ... I am most likely to send a message to the United States, but I do not know how many people have said that he has given me a lot of work to do. I am sorry to say that I have to do everything

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite pair is EUR / USD. Because it is a volatile couple, it shows some very good movements and its spread is also low. I am trading on this currency pair since I started trading and until now trading on this currency pair. Other currency pairs that are my favorites are GBP / USD, also volatile and low spreads. I like the most pairs that have better movement in the market. the problem is our analysis must be stronger so with better analysis we have to do good and good trades in the market without big problem for good trade.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tarigu For This Useful Post:

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the most pairs that have better movement in the market. the problem is our analysis must be stronger so with better analysis we have to do good and good trades in the market without big problem for good trade. My favorite pair is EUR / USD. Because it is a volatile couple, it shows some very good movements and its spread is also low. I am trading on this currency pair since I started trading and until now trading on this currency pair. Other currency pairs that are my favorites are GBP / USD, also volatile and low spreads.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dha Q For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 272 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)