+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 272 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunriser1 View Post
    Main forex trading per kafi time ab ho gaya hai work kar raha hon but kuch meri porblems thi jin ko main yahan per share nahi kar sakta jin ki waja say main nay forex per work karna pause kiya huwa tha ab phir say continue kar diya hai ab main apko bataata hon jis pairs per main zayada trading karta hon gold hai oil ha aor usd cad hai aor usd jpy hein is sub per main bohat zayada trading kar raha hon aor karta bhi hon main apko suggest karon ga kay ap gold and oil per trading na karen agar ap beginenr hein to warna apko bohat loss ho sakta hai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko ussi me kaam karna chahiye jismein wo ache se analysis karta hai,esme trader agar khud market me knlwedge banayenga aur sabb samajhkar chalenga to he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko khud sabb jaana chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Main forex trading per kafi time ab ho gaya hai work kar raha hon but kuch meri porblems thi jin ko main yahan per share nahi kar sakta jin ki waja say main nay forex per work karna pause kiya huwa tha ab phir say continue kar diya hai ab main apko bataata hon jis pairs per main zayada trading karta hon gold hai oil ha aor usd cad hai aor usd jpy hein is sub per main bohat zayada trading kar raha hon aor karta bhi hon main apko suggest karon ga kay ap gold and oil per trading na karen agar ap beginenr hein to warna apko bohat loss ho sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-29), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally I trade mainly with three pairs, EUR / USD, GBP / USD, and AUD / USD and EUR / USD is my first choice. I have seen and it would be wise for me if you focused exclusively on just a few couples from before I registered some couples and lacked concentration most of the time I lost and concentrated right now in just the three pairs I was testing. Usually I pair EUR / USD, USD / JPY and AUD / USD mainly in three for trading and my first choice is EUR / USD. I can make sense and further: If in most cases concentrate only on my side with a little game before the pair and your lack of focus I lose, and now the only physical I concentrate on the third race.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

dingding (2018-03-28), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For most I trade generally in 3 sets Eur / usd, Gbp / usd and Aud / usd and my first decision is Eur / usd. I see and bravo that happens if the focus is not much set on the grounds that before I trade in many matches and in the absence of focus more often than not I lose and now assemble in just 3 sets I am in good condition. because I know that, we can take advantage of scalping, I also visit forexfactory every day to get information and use BB, as support and resistance level for better trade besides ..... and also that, I think, to do this we need experience. so now think how it is necessary for beginners to learn first ....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

gagal (2018-03-26), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader ka apana manpass and pair hy hota. bahut says different traders pairs of major trade kerty hen. main ziyada tar eur / jpy passand kerta hon aor play sirf ak hi pair main trade kerta hon. mjhy ziyada pair main trading kerna acha nahi lagta hy. eur / jpy aisa pair hy jis main movement ziyada rahti hy es main ice main trading partner kerna passand karta hon. is m shed s ha ha lekin mera man pasdan couple ha ure / usd m is trading karta ho jo istamal karna bohat amar bi ha ager ap isko joy karna chty ho tu ap b is ko couple use kary ye am istamal hony wala pair ha is m bohat s pair ha lekin sab s ziyada istamal hony wala pair yahi ha m tu isy use karta ho ap b isy using kary or faida uthy pasand apni apni marzi ap ki ap tau pair ko use kary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR / USD, EUR / JPY, and AUD / USD are my favorite currency pairs. EUR / USD is the best pair for newcomers and for those who have low investment because in this pair there is a good chance to get 15 to 20 pips easily. I find that If I look at the profit side, USD / JPY should be my favorite partner because I have earned a lot with this couple. Overall, the EU is my favorite partner because of its liquidity. Today my favorite pair is USD / CHF because my trade is on this pair, hoping to get some profit!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am mostly trader in 3 pair EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD and my first choice is EUR / USD. I see and walk well for me if concentrating only a few pairs because before I trade in many couples is due to lack of concentration most of my time lost and now concentrate in only 3 pairs I am in good condition. I also changed the moving term and therefore will be complete, we can vantage hump from scalping, I also communicate forexfactory every day to get the substance and use BB as the reason and the resistance level for outperform trading also also unify MACD with TF15

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur / usd and gbp / usd is the most preferred for me because the couple is moving from 100 to 200 pips a day and if we catch 50 of them we earn a nice profit every day so follow them and get a chance to trade in pair that. good luck In Forex trading my favorite pair is eur / usd. I think this is a popular and most traded couple. I like this couple because of low spreads, good movement and volatility. Most often I trade with this couple. I feel very comfortable and easy to trade with this good couple.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair is said to be the most volatile pair in forex trading. This is one of the main pairs, which is very profitable to trade with and we can benefit and the good thing is that in a shorter time I agree with you, because so far, my spouse's trade is using it for my trade. Because of its character, the EUR-USD pair has characters that can be learned more easily, because they have certain habits in the move. In addition, many traders use EUR-USD pairs to trade, allowing us to share the analysis with EUR-USD pairs.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forex market is a better market for us. The problem is we have to have a stronger analysis in this market so we should not lose fast money but we have to earn money from this market. A good partner will always give good movement. My favorite pair in Forex is GBP / USD and EUR / USD. I like both partners because of their liquidity and volatility during the news period. I usually make a profit with the couple easily.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

pomade (2018-03-13), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 272 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)