+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 272 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I see a profit side, USD / JPY should be my favorite pair because I have gotten a lot from this pair. Overall the EU is my favorite partner because of its liquidity. Today my favorite pair is USD / CHF because my trade is in this pair, hoping to make a profit. and my best partner is USD / GBP, the reason for this pair is that the ratio of up and down pairs is very slow and you can judge easily, and practicing demo accounts is more important for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dhita For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-27)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even though I trade in several pairs such as GBP / USD, USD / JPY, USD / CHF, but the best pair or the most preferred pair is EUR / USD because the spread is low and the pip movement is very high in a day. This pair is also preferred throughout the world. and Now ... my favorite currency pair to trade is GU. I used to like the EU but sometimes it was too much for me. I have studied the GU movement for almost 2 months and I feel a little more tame than the EU. I will still trade the European Union occasionally because I miss it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-27)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly my dear, I clearly think there is no double that I always like EURJPY. Because it is the only pair that keeps going up and down. SO I think once you have fully assessed the FOREX market, this pair will never fight you. so try to get the maximum amount and it depends on your experience and hard work the first time you use a demo account and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and in this way you will be able to make money a good computer and internet connection so you have to be able to trade properly and make money and you have to be happy.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hm EUR / USD has always been one of the favorite pairs for most traders. I think the main reason for this is when traders learn most of them start using E / U to trade. however I do not know about EUR / JPY, I have never traded using that pair and well I will look at the EUR / JPY chart when I have time. but I feel fine with my current favorite GBP / USD & GBP / JPY. they are a good moving pair and I understand it far from other partners. [Reply]

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my goodest pairs
    now seen USD / GBP, EUR / USD and USD / JPY give me the best returns. That's why I always try to trade this couple. You can try but you have to understand whether this pair is making a profit or not.

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have now seen USD / GBP, EUR / USD and USD / JPY give me the best returns. That's why I always try to trade this couple. You can try but you have to understand whether this pair is making a profit or not.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Usd/Jpy is

My favourit pair & i think there is stratigy of this pair is easy to understand. . every one can make a trade here for frofit.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many pairs in the Forex trading platform that I like very much but according to my experience and knowledge I like the USD pair best because I think this is only one of the best trading pairs from which every newcomer can trade with low risk and also low profit but who the main thing is that you can control your risk and I have not started trading on a real account. I am still in practice demo. I have now seen USD / GBP, EUR / USD and USD / JPY give me the best returns. That's why I always try to trade this couple. You can try but you have to understand whether this pair is making a profit or not.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think my favorite trading partner is EUR / USD because the movements are always in two directions namely Bullish and bearish. I have benefited a lot from this pair now I oversee this commodity pair because commodity pair prices are increasing day by day. and Mera Sab said that the male pair was USD / jpy or GBP / jpy hain. main ne jab said that Forex trading starts with the main trading partner, haha hoon. or Ab is the main ho gaye ha bohat experience in saying earning kar raha hoon.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just. I try to work you all couples. I coat all forex pairs. You know that we cannot depend on onepsir. We work long on the market. Instead of knowing the behavior of all partners, we are like all partners. We can trade the market anytime and anywhere. and in forex trading, I actually really found that I was the same as switching to the AU because we can see that our previous trends were so united. I can easily check everything on duplicates, there are 3 pairs of currencies also make great volatility. GBP / USD, EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. They are very profitable for traders to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 272 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)