+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 272 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My person has a pair of EURUSDs. We do not have a lot of money, and we can invest in a company that is investing in a trader's behalf. I am interested in EURUSD.Meri is involved in investing and trading in a number of trades that are available from time to time, and we will be able to request a copy of these pips. I am a person who has been able to teach me as I have been able to teach in my book, I have learned many things in my life, but I am talking about how I am able to teach you that I am a young person who has a lot of influence on me. I am not able to do anything because I am not able to use any other word about this message.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in this case i just say i like this business and i usually work with all kinds of pips when the trader has good knowledge and experience about this line of trading business and when a trader works under the supervision of his experience then he can choose every pip he likes to get profit and mera Favorite or likes euro / usd pair or gold han man sirf or sirf at pairs hi trades krta ho is k ilava man lattice or pair pr trade nai krty in sy mujhy acha profit bhi get hua han or mujhy loss bhi hua han our pr sy koi faraq nai parta kyun k business man profit or loss for hota hi rahta han or yehi business ka part hota han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend well now i tells about my best pairs i am using only few pairs but my favourite pairs is USD/JPY and GOLD i like to work in two pairs because it is a good thing to i am able to judge very well these two pairs,my most favourite pair is GOLD and am also still working on that pairs and i am trying hard to get profit from those pairs,i believe that hard working is the key of success so there for i still working with hard working and earning from this pair.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    Generally i trade mostly in 3 pairs EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD and my first choice is EUR/USD . i seen and its going good for me if concentrate only few pairs because before i traded in many pairs and due to lack of concentration most of the time i lost and now concnetrating only in 3 pairs i am in good condition.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    more than the favourite and soitable currency pair is the euro / usd and we earn from this currency pair and I like it too much in all other currency pairs. most people love this couple and trade on these currency pairs. the displacement is very fast and can be obtained. But the currency pair is also very risky for trading and I like eure / usd I think it is the best for all of you I also want to get more I hope is that we may want to be a successful trader I want to be a successful trader in time very brief in eure / usd

10. The Following User Says Thank You to baghla For This Useful Post:

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best couple for me is eurusd and I can make large sums of this pair easily and also can make my daily target of this couple so i have good experience about Eur and about its economy because Europe is very rich economy and we can make good luck with this couple and I want to trade in very good EUR / USD, GBP / USD, EUR / JPY, GBP / JPY currency pair to be analyzed and also very compatible with technical analysis so trading is easy for me. Therefore, I need to make sure I trade the currency pair that I believe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well mostly I trade with 3 most common EUR / USD pairs. I believe in this couple because the market is moving very closely through it and if you focus always on the job with the set mind you will surely succeed and make money through many things with and if you lose concentration in the forex business, you will not succeed, you will loss. Always work with fresh minds. and Usually my spouse and I deal mainly in 3 frames EUR / USD, GBP / USD besides AUD / USD besides my own choice is EUR / USD. my spouse and i noticed and it would be beneficial for myself in the show that really focus only a few frames since ahead of my spouse and i swapped in most frames in addition to lack of consciousness quite often my spouse and i spilled now centered only in Our 3 frames are in good condition

14. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also want chf also in my list because these 2 become very strong now couple couple days because before i trade in many couples and due to lack of concentration most of my time is lost and now concnetrating only in 4 pairs i am in good condition condesi. and mera tu man pasdan pair eur / usd tha, pehly pehly mein is pair par trading karta tha, but ahista ahista mein is pair ko leave kar kay gold pair par trading shoro kar in, aur ab mein is pair par trading karta hon aur acha profit make karta hon.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery tu bhai jan wo sary hi favourite pair hain jo mujhy acha trade setup provide kar rahy hun lekin phir bhi halan keh major pairs bhi pichly kuch dinun sy main trade kar raha hun gbp/jpy is ki movement bahut taiz hoti hai yahan tak keh pound sy bhi ziada tez hoti hai tu is py trade karny ka bara maza aa raha hai mujy
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Shahzada148p (2018-11-27), Unregistered (1)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    euro / usd is always a very good pair because the movements in this pair are very stable and if the merchant analysis is better then they can easily place the right trade in the market to get some easy money too. and I like to trade in EUR / JPY currency pairs that have excellent market volatility and thus take advantage of market volatility is a major concern of my trading system so I can be on the verge of a definite win when traders are picked at the best entry level .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 272 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)