+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 272 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka man pasand pair kaunsa hain?

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is Eur / Jpy and this is my main partner and if it doesn't move well or doesn't give entry then I will switch to my other partner, Eur / Aud and I always monitor only these two pairs for entries and these 2 pairs make moves in all market sessions. and I use several currency pairs but EUR / USD is my favorite currency pair, that's because experienced traders prefer to trade with this currency pair and I get a good amount of trade with this currency pair. I am tied to this business since 2011 and my most trade is in the EUR / USD currency pair and I enjoy my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), SA148P (2018-11-21)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD due to low spread and volatility. Even though USDJPY has the same spread but it's not as fast as much as EURUSD. And what's more, trading for a long time has given me a good understanding of this couple. Even though I use other pairs like USDJPY and GBPUSD but only when EURUSD is in a calm condition! and EURUSD due to low spread and volatility. Even though USDJPY has the same spread but doesn't like it as much faster as EURUSD. And what's more, old trading gives me a good understanding of this couple. Even though I use other pairs like USDJPY and GBPUSD but only when EURUSD is in a calm condition !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More pairs that we can easily make a profit and easily analyze. I like to trade: EU, GU, UJ, EJ and sometimes I also trade with gold but fortunately you have to understand how this pair moves and good strategies. and gold mera man pasanad couple hai aur aap is a business ko join kar ky bohat acha make kar saktay hain aur aap is a real business easy to handle kar skatay hain just a little effort pro ki need hoti hi aur youtube aur yeh best forum aap teacher best hi yahan sy achi info collecting kar hain youtube par forex tutorial watching kary.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always like that I have to trade with pairs where we can see some good opportunities for trading and if the market is stable then we can get more money easily from this market. and I am tied to this business since 2011 and I have traded with the EUR / USD currency pair and I have never used another pair. Because experienced traders prefer to trade with this currency pair, there is more volatility in this currency pair and we can get better results when using EUR / USD currency pairs, I like and like to trade with this currency pair.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many currency pairs in the forex and this currency pair varies with different people's choices. As far as I am concerned, I must say that the EUR / USD is the most popular currency pair because there are a large number of traders using this currency pair, I also like to trade with this currency pair. This is popular because of its volatility and I produce a good amount when using this currency pair and they match the gold pair hay mein we par achi trading kr leta hon and forex aik great business hay aap forex says it's achi earning a saktey hay mein chata hon kay the future mein a good trader can you get a good profit for rahon log bhi forex ko bahot pasand karta hon a demo account par practice kar key mein achi earning kar sakon.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually like to trade with EURUSD and then USDJPY, both partners give me the opportunity to make more money than other couples. I think every trader has a choice of their own partner and me too but I don't like trading with SILVER and EMAS because they need high capital. and If you have questions about this application, please check that the application has been added to the application by applying a fast movement pair, which has a strong financial management forum and has no choice. I have a pair of words and a pair of traders, like a couple, I have seen several pairs of people who have been together as brothers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-11-27)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Saya selalu menyukai EURJPY If you do not want to remove it from other parts of the page, then click here. SO Saya pikir sekali Anda telah menya pasar FOREX sepenuhnya makaa pasangan in aan parna melawan Anda jadi cobalah untuk mandapatkan jumlah maksimum. When I add a pair to a pair of traders, I would like to know how to trade in a pair of things that do not work for the trader and if the trader is able to do so, then the history trader is ready. How do you know if someone is going to teach me how to teach the teacher ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, USDJPY is my most profitable partner in Forex trading. I think I can understand this pair, I believe, now one day, the US economy has begun to recover and the Japanese economy is experiencing a downtrend which means the USDJPY pair is in an uptrend mode and easy to trade. That's why my profitable partner is USDJPY. and Usually I only exchange mainly through 3 pairs of EUR / USD, GBP / USD not to mention AUD / USD is not for you to start with a persistent preference maybe EUR / USD. I just dotted to be b walking accepted for everyone to have to aim basically for a small number of couples considering that before I only bought and sold many couples not to mention because of lack of action in many cases I just wasted also now concentrating basically through 3 pairs I'm sure through good conditions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade only on EUR / USD, with trading in one currency pair makes me concentrate and focus. It is very difficult for me to concentrate if more than one trading currency pair. This will make me more confused in opening trading orders. and all forex market pairs are the best for earning but in some movements the pair is very fast and in this pair you get a better profit but to trade in this pair you need a good balance, then you get better for example eur / jpy is the best partner for fast income.

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the best options that you can always trade at any time through EURUSD and you must always know that if you have the opportunity to always try and learn other things and other knights that way you can find out that if one of the partners does not work or if the pair you are trading with the opportunity that comes from another pair is taken well and mera sub says the favorite pair is usd. I like trading with this couple. This is why the main gold main trading is because of the market. Mujhay gold is the main trade, because if you know how to collect karnay ka bohat shok hi aur, the main thing is to pay for the work of raha hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 272 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)